Official LEM15 Thread

NO
1, Settings
2, WIFI
3, tap Saved networks
4, tap network name
5, tap Privacy
Use device MAC

This must be set individually for each saved network!

so not good:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Is there any way to pass safitynet? Basic integrity and ctf profile check failed. I don’t want to even try to install TWRP/Magisk due to the fact that I have no experience in this.
Thanks

Thanks a lot, you are right I did it correctly yesterday for one wifi channel after pablo’s message , the one which kept on working, and today I did not remember I did it… And The way I did it today was incorrect as the paramater values were set to “random” For 3 accesses over 4.

Quick answer is - no.
Installing TWRP and trying to use Magisk hide will not work either.
It will end up in bootloop and needing to flash firmware again in the hope of getting it back.
What app are you trying to use that needs this?

Hi, has someone a solution to keep some apps running in background, in fact as soon as the screen goes off, It seems the apps are closed? Is It right ?
Meteo keeps on providing you with notifications and some times Gmail too but the others need to be reopened.
The maximum Delay for the screen “on” is 30 minutes. If you activate the parameter “Shake”, does it keep the apps opened ?

read this
whichever application you need in the background turn it off in this list.

1 Like

Thanks @gyuri :+1::+1::+1:

Thanks gyuri, it is better with your answer, in fact I installed assistive touch from Kimcy929, if the red Button or the custom panel remains opened on the app assistive touch, after the screen goes off, I recover the red Button or the custom panel when the screen goes “on”, if I put the red Button or the custom panel on the watch face, I do not recover neither the red Button nor the custom panel, I need to reopen the app assistive touch…

It has been frequently documented that assistive touch and other similar apps like Floating Touch, are not working well with Android 10 or 9.

I suspect it is a permissions issue for apps that need to draw over other apps.

Just thought I should let you know.

1 Like

Thanks, you are probably right, just for information
On my Asus phone Android 9, it works Fine
On redmi 9 pro and samsung tablet, Android 11, works fine also but it does not mean it works on all android 9 devices…

Yep. No worries.
I can only tell you what I know. :+1::+1:

To share some information related to the battery capacity :

• mode watch only,no apps running, SIM card inserted but data OFF, more than 48 Hours , the leakage is less than 2% per hour
  • mode agenda : Data is ON, and Outlook is running to get the notifications of your google agenda thanks Outlook, the leakage is about 9 to 10 % per hour
    so approximatively the duration of a business day
    The power Bank allows a charge capacity around 50/60%.
    I start the charging process at 15 % and stop it at 85 %
1 Like

Hi Pablo11,

while reading this forum, I came across an interesting post of yours. You write:
“I noticed that you say you went jogging again… Did you take precautions to ensure that sweat doesn’t get into the device? … However, I can’t stress this enough, these are prone to moisture problems. If they are used for fitness activities”
I find this a remarkable statement, because at the beginning of this thread and in the Lemfe advertisement the Lem 15 is advertised as a “Multi-Sports Mode”, which allows recording of Distance, Heartrate, Steps etc. My question: doing sports without sweating?
And now my problem: I own a Lem 12 Pro and have been jogging every day by the sea for the last 8 weeks, often in windy conditions. Now my sim card slot is defective (working sim card is no longer recognised by the system at all) and it cannot be ruled out that it no longer works due to moisture and/or sand penetration.
Lastly: I am seriously considering buying a Lem 15 because it has the sim card slot on the side of the clock for plugging in and no longer on the bottom with screws like the Lem 12 Pro.
My questions: Would the Lem 15 be preferable to the Lem 12 Pro for sport? Or are the Lemfe watches in principle not suitable for sports (but then the seller should say so and not advertise it as a sports watch).

Sorry for the long entry, but this problem is bothering me a lot and I hope you can help me in my perplexity. In principle, I am fully convinced of the concept of the watch and it is evident that the development work of you and your team is great. Thank you!

Hi . As @pablo11 will tell you i test nearly all of these watches for running and sadly " yes " you must tape up the lemfo lem12 pro back plate before running . However once it is dry inside and you clean the sim tray with a small amount of alcohol you should be able to get it to recognize you sim again . I dont have the Lem15 but i can recommend two watches for running . The Lem14 and the Ticris Max S . You will have no issues with sweat etc with these watches . Tracking performance wise the Max S is slightly better but maybe too big for some .

1 Like

Basically all of the Android watches are always going to be susceptible to moisture issues.
Either by ingress through microphone, speaker, Sim, camera or by erosion of the contacts for charging/data transfer.

So there is always a need to take precautions whatever you decide.

@Pablo11
Unfortunately, that doesn’t sound good - perhaps the manufacturers of these watches should at least point out these weak points. Then the potential buyer would be informed that he has to be careful. Thanks for the honesty, Pablo.

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Repairing the sim tray failed with all possible cleaning measures, the tray seems to be irreparable - and that means that a main function of the watch is no longer working.

In the meantime I have gathered information about the Lem 14 watch, which should actually be more suitable for sports purposes than the Lem12 Pro.
But I would like to get an opinion from someone who has also tested the Lem 15. What about the sweat compatibility here, where the sim card slot is located on the side of the watch for plugging in? Or is the Lem 14 a better choice after all.

Another weak point that I also have to mention is that the pulse measurement while running with the Lem12 Pro is a disaster, because the measurements are absurdly wrong. After 20 seconds of running I usually have already165 pulse (instead of about 100), a few minutes later again 80 (instead of about 125). The measurement fluctuate grotesquely up and down and is actually NEVER correct (compared to professional sportwatches). What I’ve read, there is unfortunately not a great difference to Lem 14 and Lem 15. But maybe someone has had better experiences and can share them here? Would be pleased.

Overall, I currently do not know whether I should decide to buy a new Lemfe watch or a comparable Android smartwatch. The advantages of a watch with Android system and its excellent configuration options are offset by a few extreme weaknesses that really annoy me. I´m pretty helpless right now.

Its a shame your Lemfo Lem12 couldnt be saved. As i said i dont have a Lem15 but i do have other watches with side tray . Some require a tool to open / some dont . Either way they all could possibly be open to moisture . Again they way the Lemfo back etc is sealed i think will be the best for you .

The LEM 15 Sim tray can be opened with a finger nail or a slim knife blade.
No special tools required.
@Ghosty yes I understand that you might think that way about the situation, but they state in the advertising that the watch is “life proof” no IP rating.

This is because it is a very small mobile phone and it is expected that people understand that a mobile phone is not waterproof or sweat proof.

Unless it is stated that the watch is waterproof then you should treat it in the same way as you would treat your mobile phone.

Of course, people can argue this point all day long.
But the reality is that when you buy a fully functioning miniature mobile phone (watch) for around $200 - a certain amount of common sense is required to understand that it is just not possible to produce a product that is fully waterproof for this price.
It is “splash proof” just like your mobile phone.

Well, that’s my opinion.

I hope this makes sense because there really is nothing else to say about it…
Unless they specifically say it’s waterproof and it is not - It’s not like they are lying to people.

4 Likes

That’s too bad. For me the LEM12 Pro is one of the few watches that does fairly well with workout level heart rates. But I suppose it could vary depending on skin colour and thickness. You might try my HeartFit app which filters out quick swings in the heart rate.

Hi, I have Lemfo 14 and 15. Lemfo 14 is more hermetic, but it is much thicker (tall). I am also disappointed, since if they are smartwatches that come with sports functions and mediations, they should at least withstand perspiration, otherwise they are not suitable for sports. With regard to heart rate the two are a disaster. Neither lemfo 12, nor 14 nor 15 will work for sports. You should look for another alternative. For sports I use the Samsung Watch 4, and for daily use and as a smartphone the lemfo lem15. Best regards Miguel