New FIXED firmwares for Domino LEMFO and IQI I3

Mar 21, 2017 15:04:12 GMT 1 jackylim said:
i factory reset 3 time but still cannot connect bluetooth to phone...

let start again: how and when did the BT stopped working? did it work at first?

yes at first it work there is a green check…but after i install m2d app to my LF16 and test for a day,then i uninstall it and after that the bluetooth not working anymore. it can’t connect to any of my phone even my nexus 5 and my LG G4.
PLS HELP…
THANKS

Mar 21, 2017 17:39:55 GMT 1 jackylim said:
yes at first it work there is a green check...but after i install m2d app to my LF16 and test for a day,then i uninstall it and after that the bluetooth not working anymore. it can't connect to any of my phone even my nexus 5 and my LG G4. PLS HELP.... THANKS

weird...it should'nt have happened, you'll have to reset the watch and unpair from the phone and try again, if still is'nt working you'll have to flash the rom stock and see, i do'nt think it is a hardware problem sounds like something went wrong with the installation.

hi thanks for advise. can i know something about flashing the stock rom that using SP flash tool and if flashing, should i do any setting in the watch? example the watch under Developer options should i check the ‘USB debugging and OEM unlocking’ ? then i can start flashing?
thanks

Mar 22, 2017 5:02:22 GMT 1 jackylim said:
hi thanks for advise. can i know something about flashing the stock rom that using SP flash tool and if flashing, should i do any setting in the watch? example the watch under Developer options should i check the 'USB debugging and OEM unlocking' ? then i can start flashing? thanks

i follow this video but nothing. or isit the LF16 watch need to do any setting before connect to computer and flash?

Mar 22, 2017 10:42:55 GMT 1 jackylim said:
i follow this video but nothing. or isit the LF16 watch need to do any setting before connect to computer and flash?

have you installed drivers? does your pc recognize your watch?

yes,how to see and know the pc is recognize the watch?

Mar 22, 2017 13:43:04 GMT 1 jackylim said:
yes,how to see and know the pc is recognize the watch?

go to menu right click on the mouse go to devices manager and locate your watch if you do'nt see it you need to install mtp usb.

Thanks for your help. my pc now recongize the watch.now my watch ver. is <DMN_HEHUI_GSM_LF16_V1.2.0_20170222>. 
so can i ask if i want to flash the new latest <DMN_HEHUI_GSM_LF16_V1.3.0_20170303>. what is my watch setting should i set?
thanks again

hi everyone, i need help on flashing my watch. i been trying few time but still i can’t flash my watch.
thanks for advise

i had done it flashing,but my bluetooth still the same problem cannot connect. can someone give me a help pls. thanks

Mar 23, 2017 15:44:59 GMT 1 jackylim said:
i had done it flashing,but my bluetooth still the same problem cannot connect. can someone give me a help pls. thanks

do you mean they do'nt pair? or through the apps?

hi, when searching on bluetooth i pair with my watch and it say incorrect passkey number and then disconnect.

Mar 23, 2017 16:15:09 GMT 1 jackylim said:
hi, when searching on bluetooth i pair with my watch and it say incorrect passkey number and then disconnect.

true, through your phone pair with the watch and when it gives you a number to pair insert it on the watch.

yes, i follow and key the numbers and its disconnect and say incorrect pin or passkey.

can help me to fix bluetooth connection. thanks
how to insert pic?

I’ve tried everything to install the drivers. And according to the IndtallDriver app, they install correctly. But my computer says that the device is not recognized. I just want to updat8the firmware.

USB VCOM divers… my watch is the iqi i3. Is that correct? Or do I need different drivers? It was in “All Devices Core Tools and Root Pack V5 04-10-16” downloaded from the firmware section.

Mar 9, 2017 22:35:39 GMT 1 roger9991 said:
pablo11 AvatarMar 9, 2017 6:36:10 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Check the firmware section /board/12/factory-firmware-downloads

Yeah thanks for answer but, is says nothing to me. Ive checked the link but all i can see is some software over there thats all. Doesnt say anything more, is that for flashing the watch with it? is not released yet software to actually update existing one using just watch same as previous one? Well, push the "update" button on watch?

wat dpi issue u facing ?

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 0:42:46 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Guys - the screen resolution issue is not "still there" The new firmware has a switch in display settings to fix the DPI issue. When you first flash you need to go to settings - display and turn it off.

My apologies for not updating the firmware threads earlier. Check them now and you should be ok.

Let me know if not.

turn off b4 fashing ?