New FIXED firmwares for Domino LEMFO and IQI I3

Mar 2, 2017 20:24:38 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
I have to say a massive, massive thanks to Ricktop for a wonderful launcher program which has .watch support! fantastic job buddy and you deserve all the plaudits coming your way. Also a big thanks to Pablo11 for sorting out the screen resolution for the Lemfo/DM368/Y3 firmware updates. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Hi Gdisc,

I like to have the update to fixed the resolution issue… do you know where can I have it? Thanks!

Mar 5, 2017 14:16:26 GMT 1 daniel said:
Mar 2, 2017 20:24:38 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
I have to say a massive, massive thanks to Ricktop for a wonderful launcher program which has .watch support! fantastic job buddy and you deserve all the plaudits coming your way. Also a big thanks to Pablo11 for sorting out the screen resolution for the Lemfo/DM368/Y3 firmware updates. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Hi Gdisc,

I like to have the update to fixed the resolution issue… do you know where can I have it? Thanks!

As far as I know we are still waiting on a new firmware update to fix the screen resolution issue. I am running the previous November update with ricktops launcher 1.1.6

Does anyone know when the new updated software will go life for DM368 to fix the resolution issue?

Mar 8, 2017 19:02:13 GMT 1 roger9991 said:
Does anyone know when the new updated software will go life for DM368 to fix the resolution issue?

Check the firmware section /board/12/factory-firmware-downloads
Yeah thanks for answer but, is says nothing to me. Ive checked the link but all i can see is some software over there thats all. Doesnt say anything more, is that for flashing the watch with it? is not released yet software to actually update existing one using just watch same as previous one? Well, push the "update" button on watch?  

There are guides and tool packs for flashing the watch. I would read everything there is if I was you.
I was just letting you know that the firmware exists to update your watch.
If this is something that you have never done before you can either read up about it and flash the watch or wait for an OTA to be released for your watch.
Cheers
Pablo11

pablo11 AvatarMar 9, 2017 22:40:56 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
There are guides and tool packs for flashing the watch. I would read everything there is if I was you. I was just letting you know that the firmware exists to update your watch. If this is something that you have never done before you can either read up about it and flash the watch or wait for an OTA to be released for your watch. Cheers Pablo11

ah ok, great. i have never done it myself and prob wont be doing it, better just wait when thats released by OTA, just wondering if someone know when it will be available? 

I have no idea unfortunately. I work with the firmware company but it is up to the brand to release the OTA. Unfortunately Domino is not a company we work with

The new DM368 firmware for March 2017 still knocks out the watch faces when using Erics Launcher. It looks like the screen resolution issue is still there…Does anyone know if this is the same for the updated LEMFO firmware???

Mar 9, 2017 23:46:02 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
The new DM368 firmware for March 2017 still knocks out the watch faces when using Erics Launcher. It looks like the screen resolution issue is still there....Does anyone know if this is the same for the updated LEMFO firmware???

Yes it is the same for the Lemfo LF16. Roll back to an older version of the firmware. For lemfo, the older firmware is 1.1.0. That one still works. You can flash that to your watch. It is the same hardware.
Mar 8, 2017 19:02:13 GMT 1 roger9991 said:

Check the firmware section /board/12/factory-firmware-downloads
 are you saing that the firmware posted for the DM368 has fixed the resolution issue? which version is it?  1.2.0? I see that on LF16 firmware there are two version. 1.3.0 and 1.4.0, what is what? wish they would post a readme.txt file with them.

Guys - the screen resolution issue is not “still there”
The new firmware has a switch in display settings to fix the DPI issue.
When you first flash you need to go to settings - display and turn it off.

My apologies for not updating the firmware threads earlier. Check them now and you should be ok.

Let me know if not.

The new fixed versions have dates of March 3rd or later.

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 0:45:08 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

have they address the clockskin engine and the regression that happened?

Yes they have. If you are talking about the hands being all over the place. I’m not aware of any other issues. This was caused by the DPI change. As I said, there is now a switch in display settings. I have tested it myself with Eric’s launcher and it’s fine after using the switch.

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 3:15:31 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Yes they have. If you are talking about the hands being all over the place. I'm not aware of any other issues. This was caused by the DPI change. As I said, there is now a switch in display settings. I have tested it myself with Eric's launcher and it's fine after using the switch.

OK so from what I understand, it was never an issue of a regression in the clockskin engine but more a DPI issue. I assume that even without Eric’s launcher, the stock firmware (March 3rd) issues showing the clockskin watchfaces was also related to the DPI problem. Are the new version also available now over OTA ? 

What exactly was your issue?
And I have no idea when any OTA would be available. I work with the firmware company but not the watch company - and they will be controlling the OTA releases.

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 0:45:08 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Is there a new flashable version for the Y3 yet that contains the fix?

Y3 firmware that is here does not have any issues?

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 3:38:02 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
What exactly was your issue? And I have no idea when any OTA would be available. I work with the firmware company but not the watch company - and they will be controlling the OTA releases.

The issue I had after the update was that some of the clockskin watch faces were all messed up. I think it was you that mentioned the reason as they had used a previous version or older version of the watchface engine.

Using the custom launcher? Yes, that’s what we thought at first. But the DPI issue was the cause.
So it is now fixed. I’ve tested myself using the custom launcher and everything is now perfect. I can’t vouch for the stock launcher because I don’t use it…