New FIXED firmwares for Domino LEMFO and IQI I3

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 12:43:33 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Using the custom launcher? Yes, that's what we thought at first. But the DPI issue was the cause. So it is now fixed. I've tested myself using the custom launcher and everything is now perfect. I can't vouch for the stock launcher because I don't use it......

I was talking about the stock launcher having issues with the clockskin watchfaces. When they moved away from the apk style of installing watchfaces and now use the clockskin folder. I remember that you mentioned that they are using an older version of the engine and that you would mention it to them that they should upgrade it. Stock launchers like the Finow X5plus have no issues with the clocksin watchfaces and the stock launchers. Anyway, I will try the new firmware and see what it does.

Well, this is true. They were using an older engine version. However you are correct, the only way to find out is to flash the new march firmware.
They are re writing the face engine. We are helping them with this.
It could be a few weeks before these watches get it though. As there are so many new watches coming around the corner

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 13:51:56 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Well, this is true. They were using an older engine version. However you are correct, the only way to find out is to flash the new march firmware. They are re writing the face engine. We are helping them with this. It could be a few weeks before these watches get it though. As there are so many new watches coming around the corner

OK then, I will give it a try, thanks for the info.

By the way, there are two version of the march firnware, not really sure what the differences are. One has the HEHUI designation. Is this related to the GPU version?

I explained it in the post for the firmware I think? Anyway, it’s about screen types. As I said in the statement - check if your existing firmware has HEHUI in the name.

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 14:25:21 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
I explained it in the post for the firmware I think? Anyway, it's about screen types. As I said in the statement - check if your existing firmware has HEHUI in the name.

OK will do. Thanks. I will provide some feedback on the firmware so others will plan accordingly if they will take it or not.

Great, thanks.
As I said I have tested it but not adding faces using the stock launcher.
Don’t forget after flashing, set the time correctly and disable the app compatibility switch in display settings.

Ok, finally, where is any manual how to flash the software to the watch?

Mar 10, 2017 18:40:35 GMT 1 roger9991 said:

Mar 10, 2017 18:55:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 10, 2017 18:40:35 GMT 1 roger9991 said:

Grand! Done! Firmware changed, everything working fine. Now im able to load all the watch faces with no issue. Thanks guys for help!
Mar 10, 2017 21:37:34 GMT 1 roger9991 said:

Mar 10, 2017 18:55:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Grand! Done! Firmware changed, everything working fine. Now im able to load all the watch faces with no issue. Thanks guys for help!

Good news

How about non-watchface related bugs like:

• Bluetooth status icon never goes green anymore evrn when the connection is established
  • Cannot edit sync settings for the Google account (the settings page chrashes on loading)
    As I can see this was not addressed in the updates.

Also, about the display switch fix… Is it suppose to be working also for the stock launcher? I can see no difference - as watchfaces still have random positioning for some of the small dials no matter if I turn the switch on or off.

pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 0:42:46 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Guys - the screen resolution issue is not "still there" The new firmware has a switch in display settings to fix the DPI issue. When you first flash you need to go to settings - display and turn it off.

My apologies for not updating the firmware threads earlier. Check them now and you should be ok.

Let me know if not.

Is the setting called “APP Adaptation”? if not what is the setting called under display?

Mar 10, 2017 14:23:03 GMT 1 buddyrm said:
pablo11 AvatarMar 10, 2017 13:51:56 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Well, this is true. They were using an older engine version. However you are correct, the only way to find out is to flash the new march firmware. They are re writing the face engine. We are helping them with this. It could be a few weeks before these watches get it though. As there are so many new watches coming around the corner

OK then, I will give it a try, thanks for the info.

By the way, there are two version of the march firnware, not really sure what the differences are. One has the HEHUI designation. Is this related to the GPU version?

Well the stock launcher still does not render the clockskins properly. Nothing has changed there. So the only fix is for the display settings. :frowning: Better than nothing.

hi everyone,i need help PLS… is there anyone know to fix LF16 bluetooth connection?

Mar 21, 2017 8:51:59 GMT 1 jackylim said:
hi everyone,i need help PLS..... is there anyone know to fix LF16 bluetooth connection?

do you mean about the app for notifications ?

no, it totally cannot bluetooth

Mar 21, 2017 11:02:30 GMT 1 jackylim said:
no, it totally cannot bluetooth

reset the watch and try again.

i factory reset 3 time but still cannot connect bluetooth to phone…

What does HEHUI mean? My IQI I3 won’t do the OTA so I’m trying to download the firmware. There’s one that says HEHUI.

Never mind should have read all the posts. My apologies.