LEMFO LES1 - First steps & questions

Dec 16, 2017 19:52:07 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:

Dec 3, 2017 12:11:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
make sure the wiiwatch is updated.

All the time I have a problem with displaying notifications on Les1, in the Wiiwear application it works once … the second time does not work and in Wiiwatch I can not connect with Les1 at all. How to solve this problem ?

LES1 firmware Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122

Wiiwear v0.0.13Sinwear

WiiWatch 1.8

Smartphone: Xiaomi MiNotePro

are you using the new firmware with the bt calls app?   nameless ricktop zsolt m

Dec 16, 2017 21:18:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 16, 2017 19:52:07 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:
All the time I have a problem with displaying notifications on Les1, in the Wiiwear application it works once … the second time does not work and in Wiiwatch I can not connect with Les1 at all. How to solve this problem ?

LES1 firmware Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122

Wiiwear v0.0.13Sinwear

WiiWatch 1.8

Smartphone: Xiaomi MiNotePro

are you using the new firmware with the bt calls app?   nameless

ricktop

zsolt m

Yes, I use Bluetooth Call and it works great but when I try to connect with Wiiwear it breaks the bluetooth connection in LES1 and WiiWatch can not see the smartwatch
Dec 17, 2017 15:05:34 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:

Dec 16, 2017 21:18:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
are you using the new firmware with the bt calls app?  
nameless

ricktop

zsolt m

Yes, I use Bluetooth Call and it works great but when I try to connect with Wiiwear it breaks the bluetooth connection in LES1 and WiiWatch can not see the smartwatch

try first ot connect ot wiiwear and just then to the bt call app and see how it goes.

Dec 17, 2017 16:45:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 17, 2017 15:05:34 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:

try first ot connect ot wiiwear and just then to the bt call app and see how it goes.

After connecting the first wiiwear and then BT Call ... it breaks and turns off the Bluetooth in LES1
Dec 17, 2017 20:17:31 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:

Dec 17, 2017 16:45:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

After connecting the first wiiwear and then BT Call … it breaks and turns off the Bluetooth in LES1

ok, try now the opposite first bt app and then wiiwear, they should work fine together without disconnections, btw, have you checked if the wiiwear is up to date?

That turning BT off should not be happening. It’s like bt part of platform crashed and died. Are you able to turn BT on afterwards? Can you connect to say headset or something like that (not necessarily phone but something more “neutral” )

I’ve a crazy LES1 : every time I turn it off and the next time, I find it on

FW 11/10/2017

After problems with the version of Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122 I went back to Z10-YFZ-V10-20171011 and still has a problem with the notifications :frowning: When I connect the Smartwatch to phone and there is an avid display in LES1 everything is well the notifications come in but when the display goes off LES1 disconnects from the phone. What is the problem?

similar problem of mine
my les 1 soft z10-yfz_hfp-20171122 all the time disconnect with Watch Droid and don’t want to connect with wiiwatch at all.
Soft rooted.
Watch vibrate and ringing
my watch all the time disconnect ( Bluetooth switch on and off) in the watch and i don’t know why.
phone brand Sony Z1 android 5.1.1

i just discover this

Bluetooth have two mac address and wiwatch is connected on the first one but do not push notification.
its a system failure ? or one is for calls and one for notifications??

Next one is after off and on Bluetooth on my watch mac address is changing all the time for different one.

Someone can explain this to me?? And please help its so annoying .

Sorry for a stupid question…

Relating to Eric’s Launche ( Clock Skin ) : if I press ALWAYS when the watch asks to me what launcher I want to use… how I can run stock launcher again? Its name seems to be MAIN ACTIVITY but I cannot find any normal or hidden APK / APP with this name…

Home Switch

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.uk.captainstu72.homeswitch

Jan 22, 2018 18:22:47 GMT 1 pycon said:
Sorry for a stupid question...

Relating to Eric’s Launche ( Clock Skin ) : if I press ALWAYS when the watch asks to me what launcher I want to use… how I can run stock launcher again? Its name seems to be MAIN ACTIVITY but I cannot find any normal or hidden APK / APP with this name…

Go to Search Settings and stop the launcher from there.

Jan 23, 2018 6:34:21 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 22, 2018 18:22:47 GMT 1 pycon said:
Sorry for a stupid question…

Go to Search Settings and stop the launcher from there.

I’ve found also another way : on quick settings view of the ClockSkin Launcher, there’s an option EXIT that stops the launcher itself

Thx anyway

Well, I’ m with LES1 and latest BT firmware. And still using my smartphones, based on Nougat 7.1.X. 

And again, I’ve connectivity issues : LES1 randomly vibrates and tell me “PhoneSet Disconnected” and then “… Connected”. Every N minutes

My experiences :

• WiiWear : my usual notification app
  • WiiWatch : I can’t connect my phones with the watch, 99% of the times
  • M2D : I can’t connect my phones with the watch, 99% of the times
  • Watch Droid Phone : I can’t connect my phones with the watch, always ( they don’t see eachother at all )

then 

• SinWear : never tried, I’ve to
    * Android Wear - Smartwatch : never tried, I’ve to
  • Smartwatch Center Android Wear : never tried, I’ve to
    * Smart Watch Sync Software : never tried, I’ve to
    * X-CONNECTED : never tried, I’ve to
    * Informer for Android Wear Smartwatch notifications : never tried, I’ve to
    * TRULY SmartDevice : never tried, I’ve to
    * Huawei Wear : never tried, I’ve to
    * CONNECTED WATCH : never tried, I’ve to

Hi,
Trying to sync my contacts from a galaxy s5 to my Les1 (Latest Firmware)
I get a message on the watch saying that “the Format isn’t supported”.
The imported file Exists on the watch(vcf file)
Can someone Help Please ??

Jan 28, 2018 21:22:48 GMT 1 avig56 said:
Hi, Trying to sync my contacts from a galaxy s5 to my Les1 (Latest Firmware) I get a message on the watch saying that "the Format isn't supported". The imported file Exists on the watch(vcf file) Can someone Help Please ??

which android version do you have on the phone? 

Jan 29, 2018 13:08:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Soniasophie, have u experienced the connecting apps of my latest post ? Do u now something about it ? Something works with our watches ? Thx
Jan 28, 2018 21:22:48 GMT 1 avig56 said:
Hi, Trying to sync my contacts from a galaxy s5 to my Les1 (Latest Firmware) I get a message on the watch saying that "the Format isn't supported". The imported file Exists on the watch(vcf file) Can someone Help Please ??

Are you referring to the contacts location in the watches "phone" contacts or the "phone book" in the BT call app? They are not one and the same.
Jan 29, 2018 14:53:57 GMT 1 pycon said:

Sonia-My android version is 6.0.1

החתול שלי

Jan 29, 2018 14:53:57 GMT 1 pycon said:

Soniasophie, have u experienced the connecting apps of my latest post ? Do u now something about it ? Something works with our watches ? Thx

let start from the beginning

do you have bt connection problems? with what? wiiwatch? the bt calls app? most apps you’ve mentioned are for tethering watches which have different hardware and that means different ways of connections Wear apps wo’nt work if they are’nt modified to work with full android and honestly they not that great no significant reason to use them. what can be used are also for full android and what is’nt as i said can be modified. you have the les1, correct?