LEMFO LES1 - First steps & questions

Oct 30, 2017 22:16:40 GMT 1 pycon said:
I've installed Eric Launcher 2.3.2 but the watch is unusable ! Bigger icons, it doesn't respond to touch... I've to reverse back to stock launcher ( "main activity" seems the name )

I agree with Eric - I have both the Thor and LES1 and they link to my HTC 10 running android 7 without any issue at all

Did you scan the QR code on the watch and get the latest version of Wii Watch for your phone ?

No sorry, I’ve installed directly Watch Droid Phone & Watch Droid Assistant. Other apps already installed on my phones, like SW100, BT Notification and MTK Device, aren’t working with my LES1 ( but I use them for my other smartwatches not Android based ).

Oct 31, 2017 15:35:58 GMT 1 pycon said:
pablo11 AvatarOct 31, 2017 13:55:38 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

No sorry, I've installed directly Watch Droid Phone & Watch Droid Assistant. Other apps already installed on my phones, like SW100, BT Notification and MTK Device, aren't working with my LES1 ( but I use them for my other smartwatches not Android based ).

try to disable the other apps and see how Watch Droid behave.

Oct 31, 2017 22:16:08 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

No sorry, I’ve installed directly Watch Droid Phone & Watch Droid Assistant. Other apps already installed on my phones, like SW100, BT Notification and MTK Device, aren’t working with my LES1 ( but I use them for my other smartwatches not Android based ).

Ok, thx. I’ll try

I’ve tried everything but no luck This watch sems to do everything except notifications I’ve disabled and even uninstalled all other app related to smart watches and bluetooth.

But Watch Droid does not work… WD Phone on the phone, WD Assistant on the watch. They connect perfectly eachother but on the watch no notications, nothing appears when a SMS, Whatsapp message, call and so on is coming on the phone

PS what’s the message icon on WD Assistant of the watch? If I tap it, a black screen comes, nothing to see… Nothing on the screen of the LES1.

Nov 6, 2017 10:01:55 GMT 1 pycon said:

I’ve tried everything but no luck This watch sems to do everything except notifications I’ve disabled and even uninstalled all other app related to smart watches and bluetooth.

But Watch Droid does not work… WD Phone on the phone, WD Assistant on the watch. They connect perfectly eachother but on the watch no notications, nothing appears when a SMS, Whatsapp message, call and so on is coming on the phone

PS what’s the message icon on WD Assistant of the watch? If I tap it, a black screen comes, nothing to see… Nothing on the screen of the LES1.

Try using m2d i want to see if you still having problems.

soniasophie9697 said:
Try using m2d i want to see if you still having problems.

Could u provide me a link to this app in the Play Store please? With this name I can find only an app to send message by PC

pycon, sure:)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.notifications&hl=en - for the phone

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.receiver&hl=en - for the watch

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.manager&hl=en - for watch and phone if you want to use the apps with BT.

it also works with wifi and 3g.

Nov 7, 2017 7:34:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:pycon, sure:)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.notifications&hl=en - for the phone

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.receiver&hl=en - for the watch

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.manager&hl=en - for watch and phone if you want to use the apps with BT.

it also works with wifi and 3g.

M2D WORKSSSSSSSS !

M2D Sender + M2D BT Manager for the phone…
M2D Receiver + M2D BT Manager for the watch…

They connected eachself immediately and notification arrived !

Nov 8, 2017 12:12:19 GMT 1 pycon said:

Nov 7, 2017 7:34:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

M2D WORKSSSSSSSS !

it also works just fine with 3g and wifi but with mtk6580 it was better to use BT app.

Nov 8, 2017 12:26:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 8, 2017 12:12:19 GMT 1 pycon said:
M2D WORKSSSSSSSS !

it also works just fine with 3g and wifi but with mtk6580 it was better to use BT app.

After a few days, I may say… Ok, it works. But sometimes I find the watch disconnected from the phone, so I’ve lost some notifications

EDIT : just to have a choice… I know well the stock launcher and I’m trying Eric’s launcher too. Except these 2 launchers, there’re other launcher that works in our LES1? Just to choose that one best fit my usage

Alguém sabe me dizer um aplicativo pra conectar o Zeblaze THOR com o iPhone 6 no iOS 11 ? Que mostra pelomenos as notificações?

Nov 13, 2017 21:05:01 GMT 1 leopcgamer2014 said:
Alguém sabe me dizer um aplicativo pra conectar o Zeblaze THOR com o iPhone 6 no iOS 11 ? Que mostra pelomenos as notificações?

only the wiiwear that is on the watch.

How about alternative launchers?

Nov 16, 2017 8:39:28 GMT 1 pycon said:
How about alternative launchers?

best launcher for our watch is Eric's launcer (ricktop) easy to use and customize it. most other launcher do'nt really suit our watches and not easy to use and drain the battery faster.

Nov 16, 2017 10:58:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
best launcher for our watch is Eric’s launcer (ricktop) easy to use and customize it. most other launcher do’nt really suit our watches and not easy to use and drain the battery faster.

Personally I still prefer stock launcher. With Erictop’s one I get 2 columns of icons true but only one watch face and I can’t find a status bar, as in stock one, from which easily turn on / off wifi, BT, etc.

Another little question… There’s a way, maybe a third party app, to easily increase / decrease volume during a movie playing?

Nov 22, 2017 8:24:16 GMT 1 pycon said:

Nov 16, 2017 10:58:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
best launcher for our watch is Eric’s launcer (ricktop ) easy to use and customize it. most other launcher do’nt really suit our watches and not easy to use and drain the battery faster.

Personally I still prefer stock launcher. With Erictop’s one I get 2 columns of icons true but only one watch face and I can’t find a status bar, as in stock one, from which easily turn on / off wifi, BT, etc.

Another little question… There’s a way, maybe a third party app, to easily increase / decrease volume during a movie playing?

it will need root:) do you have?

Nov 22, 2017 10:06:21 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 22, 2017 8:24:16 GMT 1 pycon said:

it will need root:) do you have?

In every android device that I have, I’ve root & twrp. Always…

I have a problem with connecting my Les1 with WiiWatch because it breaks the bluetooth connection in this application all the time. What’s the problem ?

Dec 3, 2017 11:53:53 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:
I have a problem with connecting my Les1 with WiiWatch because it breaks the bluetooth connection in this application all the time. What's the problem ?

make sure the wiiwatch is updated.

Dec 3, 2017 12:11:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 3, 2017 11:53:53 GMT 1 BoniunioBDG said:
I have a problem with connecting my Les1 with WiiWatch because it breaks the bluetooth connection in this application all the time. What’s the problem ?

make sure the wiiwatch is updated.

All the time I have a problem with displaying notifications on Les1, in the Wiiwear application it works once … the second time does not work and in Wiiwatch I can not connect with Les1 at all. How to solve this problem ?

LES1 firmware Z10-YFZ_HFP-BT-20171122

Wiiwear v0.0.13Sinwear

WiiWatch 1.8

Smartphone: Xiaomi MiNotePro