LEMFO LES1 - First steps & questions

Jan 29, 2018 15:17:47 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Jan 28, 2018 21:22:48 GMT 1 avig56 said:
Hi, Trying to sync my contacts from a galaxy s5 to my Les1 (Latest Firmware) I get a message on the watch saying that "the Format isn't supported". The imported file Exists on the watch(vcf file) Can someone Help Please ??

Are you referring to the contacts location in the watches "phone" contacts or the "phone book" in the BT call app? They are not one and the same.

Captjon-I am referring to Sync/import contacts from my Phone to my Watch contacts. I have the Synchronous'ed file on my watch but I think that the watch can't Read the file because  the file is in the VCF Format

Jan 29, 2018 16:40:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 29, 2018 14:53:57 GMT 1 pycon said:
Soniasophie, have u experienced the connecting apps of my latest post ? Do u now something about it ? Something works with our watches ? Thx

let start from the beginning

do you have bt connection problems? with what? wiiwatch? the bt calls app? most apps you’ve mentioned are for tethering watches which have different hardware and that means different ways of connections Wear apps wo’nt work if they are’nt modified to work with full android and honestly they not that great no significant reason to use them. what can be used are also for full android and what is’nt as i said can be modified. you have the les1, correct?

Yes Sonia, BT Connection problems Here :

/post/18773/thread

My post said :

Well, I’ m with LES1 and latest BT firmware. And still using my smartphones, based on Nougat 7.1.X.

And again, I’ve connectivity issues : LES1 randomly vibrates and tell me “PhoneSet Disconnected” and then “… Connected”. Every N minutes

My experiences :

• WiiWear : my usual notification app

• WiiWatch : I can’t connect my phones with the watch, 99% of the times

• M2D : I can’t connect my phones with the watch, 99% of the times

• Watch Droid Phone : I can’t connect my phones with the watch, always ( they don’t see eachother at all )

And yes, LES1. BT Calls work but I use this function very seldom. I would like to use every day notifications functionality but is unstable, as I explained

pycon

that is not good, that means most likely you have a hardware problem with the watch. to be sure did you flash the watch with the new firmware which include the bt calls app? and if so, did you use upgrade? if you did’nt flash, have you since buying the watch reseted the watch? if not plz do so and then check again only with wiiwatch or wiiwear (i use wiiwatch and no connection problems so try first this one). if even after a reset the watch has bt problem so it most likely a hardware issue. plz notify when you’ve done the checking.

avig56
nice cat:) חמוד…

Jan 29, 2018 17:19:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:pycon

that is not good, that means most likely you have a hardware problem with the watch. to be sure did you flash the watch with the new firmware which include the bt calls app? and if so, did you use upgrade? if you did’nt flash, have you since buying the watch reseted the watch? if not plz do so and then check again only with wiiwatch or wiiwear (i use wiiwatch and no connection problems so try first this one). if even after a reset the watch has bt problem so it most likely a hardware issue. plz notify when you’ve done the checking.

Yes, I flashed correctly latest firmware and yes, BT calls work perfectly and BT file transfer too. I resetted watch 3 times. I don’t think about hardware issue, there’re other users that posted the same exact situation with the same apps, maybe it could be a firmware bug?!

Jan 29, 2018 21:52:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:avig56

nice cat:) חמוד…

It was just to get your attention to my problem…תודה רבה

Jan 29, 2018 22:38:10 GMT 1 pycon said:

Jan 29, 2018 17:19:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:pycon

Yes, I flashed correctly latest firmware and yes, BT calls work perfectly and BT file transfer too. I resetted watch 3 times. I don’t think about hardware issue, there’re other users that posted the same exact situation with the same apps, maybe it could be a firmware bug?!

none of the notifications apps that works with bt work on your watch that means the problem is with bt and not the app. do you have sim inside your watch? can you use m2d with 3g and see if you get notifications just from 3g. if so, then as i said your problem is with the bt.

soniasophie

Any idea why i can’t synchronize my contacts ?
(got your attention with my cat but i still have this problem)

Jan 30, 2018 17:11:45 GMT 1 avig56 said:
soniasophie

Any idea why i can’t synchronize my contacts ?
(got your attention with my cat but i still have this problem)

I continue to can't understand WHY U WRITE YOUR PROBLEMS HERE. Can't u open a YOUR THREAD to explain your own problems there ?!? !

Jan 30, 2018 6:04:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
none of the notifications apps that works with bt work on your watch that means the problem is with bt and not the app. do you have sim inside your watch? can you use m2d with 3g and see if you get notifications just from 3g. if so, then as i said your problem is with the bt.

Hi Sonia,

I’ve flashed back the old firmware version Z10-YFZ-V09-20170713 just to try to link simply to my phone using WiiWear, as first.

NO DISCONNECTIONS AT ALL     

PS No SIM inserted in the watch, normally I prefer to use it just for notifications…

Jan 31, 2018 9:43:15 GMT 1 pycon said:

Jan 30, 2018 6:04:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi Sonia,

I’ve flashed back the old firmware version Z10-YFZ-V09-20170713 just to try to link simply to my phone using WiiWear, as first.

NO DISCONNECTIONS AT ALL     

PS No SIM inserted in the watch, normally I prefer to use it just for notifications…

Difficult to follow but there’s some simple things : last FW only works with WiiWatch (not WiiWear), previous FW can only work with WiiWear (not WiiWatch).
Then on all case, you have to make sure your phone allows the WiiWatch (or Wear) app to stay alive when powered off. Same thing for Droid App … 

Jan 31, 2018 13:51:31 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Difficult to follow but there's some simple things : last FW only works with WiiWatch (not WiiWear), previous FW can only work with WiiWear (not WiiWatch). Then on all case, you have to make sure your phone allows the WiiWatch (or Wear) app to stay alive when powered off. Same thing for Droid App ... 

No Ricktop, it's different the situation as I noticed :

with latest BT Firmware, for example, the problem it’s not on the phone ( and notice that I’ve tried 3 different smartphone with my LES1 ) but is on the watch.

It doesn’t matter what app I’m using ( I tried infact with all the principal apps known like WiiWatch, WiiWear, SinWear, M2D ) because I’VE DISCOVERED THAT WHEN THE WATCH GOES IN STANDBY ( screen off ) randomly starts to TURN OFF BY ITSELF THE BLUETOOTH and after some seconds to turn it on again. Turning the Blueetooth off on the watch causes, for sure, the disconnection from the phone, whichever app u can use of course. For 1, 2 or 3 seconds, the bluetooth on my LES1 is off, that’s why it looses the connection with the phone

With that old firmware release this behaviour doesn’t exist, bluetooth remains ON even if the screen is off. Infact it remains connected with the phone ( since yesterday evening, not a single disconnection using that old firmware ).

I know it seems like the watch but it is almost certainly the WiiWatch software on the phone.
Do you pair up the app using the phone settings or the app settings?
Have you updated the phone app?

Jan 31, 2018 21:36:25 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
I know it seems like the watch but it is almost certainly the WiiWatch software on the phone. Do you pair up the app using the phone settings or the app settings? Have you updated the phone app?

I’ve tried both, pairing with phone settings and with app settings, after remove pairing in both cases of course.

And yes, WiiWatch the last version, WiiWear the lest version and all other app I’ve tried.

I’ve tried also to pair the LES1 with 2 different BT headsets and the result is the same: the watch turns off its BT randomly, when screen is off, and after some seconds turns it on again.

But with that firmwares… Using the old firmware of July 2017, all is perfectly working, pair with phones and with headsets too.

I know, it sounds so strange…

Hello! Can anyone help? I just purchased a lemfo les1 smartwatch online. The problem is, on pressing the power button it vibrates and then the boot sound but no display. The screen just stays black. The seller is not responding to my queries, if anyone has a solution please help!

Sept 20, 2018 12:51:54 GMT 1 kkulinga said:
Hello! Can anyone help? I just purchased a lemfo les1 smartwatch online. The problem is, on pressing the power button it vibrates and then the boot sound but no display. The screen just stays black. The seller is not responding to my queries, if anyone has a solution please help!

do'nt mess with it if after you recharge it and still nothing do'nt try to see if it software or hardware, it is new watch and it should not have this problem.

Thanks! What would be my best option?

Sept 20, 2018 17:16:31 GMT 1 kkulinga said:
Thanks! What would be my best option?

return it and ask for full refund or new watch, this is a great watch and it is fully supported by our developers and Open Watch project. so soon it will have more custom roms:)

thank you

Hello they have offered to pay back a certain amount towards getting it fixed. I think that will be a better option for me.
Would do be able to assist in fixing the watch?

Just a brief on the state of the watch:
When I press the power button it vibrates and makes the boot sound after a few seconds, however the screen has no display. On long pressing the screen it there is haptic feed back which I assume means touch is working.

Hope you will be able to assist
Thank you!