LEMFO LEM14 Comes With NFC & 5ATM Waterproof - FALSE

I believe it is Android 10 but at the moment I have no details about the watch.
One thing is for sure - I never publish any information that is false. So if any of the specs are incorrect - we will find out and let you know.

2 Likes

I thought it is LEM 14 equivalent and they are both rebranding same device. Maybe not.

It is possible.
As I said, I have not seen this particular product and so I will not speculate.
I have to rely on facts, not advertising.
In China it is very different to many other places and false advertising is common place.
This is why I spent time with lemfo about the LEM 14 and I hope that the new advertising coming soon, will be more accurate.

As for the other devices, you could be right. But I cannot say unless I have seen the product.

One thing I can say is that we will support the LEM14 and so the correct information will be available.

Cheers

4 Likes

Release Date
Sent: Friday, 4 December 2020 5:07 PM
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Re: lem14 release date

Thank you for your support to LEMFO, my friend, the specific release time of LEM14 is not yet certain. It is estimated that the release time will be around one month. Please join us in looking forward to the arrival of LEM14.Thanks!

Yep, we know.
But we are still waiting for the official specifications to come through. So we will open the support section for this model once we have confirmed the details

1 Like

So let’s wait and see what the final specifications are.
Everything is looking ok apart from the side camera. I have serious doubts about 13mp.
It is more likely 5mp sensor scaled up to 8mp.
Until this is confirmed, I am holding off publishing details

2 Likes

Available for pre-order on Banggood today
[Dkr1,242.24 50% OFF]LEMFO LEM14 4G+64G 4G Network Watch Phone 5ATM Waterproof 1600 mAh Battery 13MP Dual Camera Face Unlock Smart Watch Smart Wearable Device from Consumer Electronics on banggood

1 Like

I just pre-ordered the Lem14 from Banggood. It looks exactly like my Rollme S08. The back door for the SIM is slightly different with screws. Is this just a S08 repackaged? Does anyone have other info?

if you look at the specifications you’ll see that it’s quite different from the S08

I pre-ordered mine. Probably will get it next year… oh, wait.

1 Like

Just right on the corner on the 10 shipping

1 Like

next year as in this year or 2022? :thinking: …probably 2022

1 Like

I’m not sure… but I guess… the only thing amazing in new watch would be… Android10… !!1

It’s China so… 2023.

1 Like

Here are some official details from Lemfo - we have not opened the support thread yet as we are waiting for the promotional details to be corrected/edited to reflect true information.
We will not knowingly publish incorrect details.
The following details are mostly correct apart from the cameras and waterproofing.
There are many more images but I will not release them until they are correct.
Just remember that Lemfo are only acting on information they receive from the manufacturer - so mistakes are not from Lemfo.
Waterproofing “officially” is rated at IP67 but (as with the S08) there are claims that it can withstand 5ATM.
The correct camera specs are: 2mp (upscaled to 5mp) front and 5mp (upscaled to 8mp) main side camera - CONFIRMED.
No NFC module is mentioned in the official materials.
You may see advertising that states the battery is 1600mah - but it is 1100mah - as per photo.
@SmartWatch_Ticks is about to review it, so all will be revealed soon.

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you Pablo!

1 Like

Is it Android 10?

It is indeed Android 10 with 4gb ram and 64gb storage. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome THANK YOU!

1 Like

I pre-ordered mine and hope that will not be any change on the final specs. Atherwise, they have to be sure of the specs before the pre-order announcement of the products on the web!!!
Happy New Year to all.

1 Like