LEMFO LEM14 Comes With NFC & 5ATM Waterproof - FALSE

To put it carefully, you currently shouldn’t trust anything from Rollme until proven otherwise.

It doesn’t matter.
The Kospet Hope had an AMOLED display, I loved it more than my Prime’s LCD, it was more visible in daylight than the Prime’s display, but the Hope had a minuscule battery - the Prime was much better in this aspect.
I’ve just expressed my hope that Kospet will create a wacth using the upgraded HW with Android 10, which will be similar to the original Prime with an AMOLED display.
I don’t care about e-mails, never sent one to @pablo11, I’m not pushing my opinion. A lot of us are using our watches as our daily driver phones, and in this aspect size matters IMO. The Prime 2 is a pioneer, but not being at least IP67 waterproof, has the rotatable camera which will break over time - it’s just not my piece of toast.
Some of the forum members are just oversensitive, they take some opinions as attack against themselves. Never meant to hurt anybody, but having to apologize here and there after writing nothing confrontative means the moderators are quite strict here.

I understand you. All I said was that it is not Pablo’s job to convey your personal wishes to any manufacturer. Amen.

2 Likes

We all dream of a AMOLED screen this size . However for the time being we have to keep dreaming . No AMOLED screens this size are available

2 Likes

Yeah, the Kospet Hope only had a 1.39’’ AMOLED display - let’s hope some manufacturer will create a proper 1.6’’+ screen, since an AMOLED display is about 1.5mm thinner than an IPS LCD panel, the image quality is better, you can have AOD (Always-On Display), and it would consume a lot less power when using black background and contrasty text.

I agree. The watchface designer in me LOVES the Amoled screens. No other screen technology comes close to this picture quality. Unfortunately, the problem is that round AMOLED displays are no longer available in the required number of pieces in China - not even the well-known 1.39 screens as used in the optimus pro, the hope or other devices. But we’ll see what the future holds.

3 Likes

It’s like everyone dream watch, I don’t think that Banggood is going to publish some fake information and even it’s not for purchase is for arrival notification they always do it this way and couple days or months later the watch is for sale even the specifications doesn’t change to much.
I was always pushing for big screen, but the Prime 2 its way to big even I am big man, but for my type of job it will get destroy and not waterproof more to my concern and the camera like Stormchild said.I really hope this is all true even in notebookcheck it’s a n advertising, so it’s going around. I will wait for this and for the Hero pro with Qualcomm SoC, if it is true too.

1 Like

At the moment all I can say is that the project was halted and I have no idea if it will be started again

2 Likes

I already said - it’s not true and the…
Oh I give up. How many times do I have to repeat myself

4 Likes

so basically no difference between Lem14 and Lem12 pro in terms of specs?

Slightly bigger battery and a different appearance.
Camera (main) is slightly smaller than the LEM12 Pro

This design is basically the same as the S08 but without the crazy waterproofing

1 Like

Banggood had removed that lem14 support NFC, it looks like the watch will have only 5ATM waterproof.

I would consider 5ATM the primary differentiator.

Someone clearly went to a lot of trouble to put together a slick brochure for what is supposedly a bogus watch.

Bizarre

I’ve contacted LEMFO and they said that the watch is a 5ATM waterproof, but there is no NFC.

2 Likes

Well, I redact my previous statement.
Lemfo has just told me that it is 5ATM.

No certification but anyway…

I will open the support section for it in the next day or so with the official information.

Cheers

2 Likes

could the 13mp camera be real? just a wish

Not on this watch no .

What about rogbid brave pro?

Some advertising says “Brave Pro sports an IMX214 image sensor (the same as One Plus) , it has 13MP effective pixels, also it is autofocus. The IMX214 sensor features SME (Spatially Multiplexed Exposure) HDR technology, which means it could capture HDR video at 1080p 30 fps. “Rogbid said”.”

I do not know if this means that the hardware it is a genuine 13MP or not? And if is the exact same 13 MP camera that is in the Kospet Prime 2 (which has had good reviews) .

At the moment I am not aware of the specifications of this product.
Is it A10 or A7.1.1?