LEMFO LEM14 Comes With NFC & 5ATM Waterproof - FALSE

Ok and the battery is really 1600mAh or 1360mAh?

2 Likes

1600, same as Prime 2 I was told.
I will confirm for you

1 Like

When you get confirmation of the 1600mAh battery I will post my lem14 video with the real specs.

1 Like

Replied to your Pm :+1:

1 Like

It is Xiaomi 1100mah battery.
Both cameras are 2mp hardware.
Board is same as the LEM12 Pro 4+64
Screen is 400x400 and 1.6 usable area…
1.69 if you include the area covered by the bezel

I only just got confirmation of the battery size

5 Likes

Ok I will publish the real specs even if i am pretty sure they will cheat on the battery because to tell the truth 1100mah is less than what was advertised on Rollme s08 (1360mah) which must therefore be wrong.

No lemfo are the ones that told me the truth about the battery

yes the rollme s08 must also have a 1100mah battery that’s what i meant.

Yes, you are correct :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know, I was a little bit upset already because I ordered just last week during the 11.11 fest a Lem12 Pro.

1 Like

So, if that true! we have to tell everyone that Lemfo is a scammer. I will share it every so that no one will buy this shit anymore.

Mod Edit:
**Be very careful what you say **
You have to be certain to say something like that, and you have no visibility of the facts !!

1 Like

You can be happy that you have purchased a very nice, reliable watch.
Have no fear… You made a good choice :+1:

1 Like

No. It was not Lemfo.
I have proof that Lemfo did not know anything about this - until I showed it to them this morning…

If you want to go “head hunting” you should look elsewhere.
You can trust me on this :handshake:

4 Likes

You’d think that Bangood/Lemfo would have the fake specs corrected immediately. Bogus ad is still up. When stuff like this happens, it makes me distrust the entire site.

I understand.
Let’s see what happens.
It’s been fine for a few years but sometimes there are some fxxck ups.

The Hero Pro was another…

I must admit that seeing it actually listed for sale, really annoyed me.
Anyway, Lemfo have been with us for a couple of years now and I think I trust them to deal with this.
Let’s see.

6 Likes

It’s not Banggood’s fault, because yesterday the same specs were listed on Lemfo’s own homepage - now the whole LEM14 page is gone. So I think Lemfo has tried to get some attention via faking the specs, because for most of us the Prime 2 is a chunky monster, which is way too big to use as a daily driver…

@pablo11: because the manufacturers are listening to you, please, ask (f.e.) Kospet to create a similar watch to the original Prime, but with AMOLED display and (at least slightly) better cameras - that would be AWESOME! I love my Kospet Prime, but it’s on the upper limit size-wise, so I don’t want a beefier watch-phone. The Prime’s 1260mAh battery is enough for me for like 2 to 3 days of moderate usage, but any Android 10 watch except the Prime 2 has at most 900mAh batteries…

To their credit, Lemfo has been very transparent with the specifications as soon as they were informed.
So it is probably like I have mentioned, they released the press information without double check, as this carries the thumbprint of Rollme/Ckyrin who probably is the ODM for this product.

2 Likes

Wondering if these Banggood sale figures are correct… if so, the Zeblaze Thor 6 is outselling the Kospet Prime 2 by 10x

can we expect the hero pro to be released with different specs than what was advertised or is it more likely that it will not be released at all?

1 Like

Believe me you are wrong, @StormChild. We’ve been working with Lemfo for a long time and they don’t need to attract attention with fake ads. And one more thing: If you ask 100 people about the perfect watch, you get 90 different answers (with 10 abstentions). What do you think what’s going on in Pablo’s email inbox when everyone orders their dream watch from him ???

1 Like