LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

connect watch to phone by blutooth

Can somebody suggest MK settings or any settings to get good GPS location with 3G or Wifi and most of all ā€¦ with onboard-GPS.

Thankyou.

You should SP-Flash with updated ROM. I had this boot loop issueā€¦ and I didnā€™t unplug battery.
but I prepared sp-Flash with all necessary settings, and connect the device with USBā€¦

ā€¦ Since the SP-Flash was ready to download ROM, on the next boot-loop restart, it actually flashed the fresh OS.

it worked great after that.

Before i go running i firstly get a gps lock indoors with wifi , gps and sim . I open google maps , get a lock then go outside . Works well

2 Likes

that doesnā€™t work fine for me. I had to keep 4G on and battery drains like there is a big hole under my water bottle! :frowning_face:

I always switch to 3g . Seems to keep the watch cooler etc . As for your battery drain it must be something else . I can do a 10k run with -
Wifi
3g
Screen always on
Bluetooth streaming music
Gps
Other apps closed and google sync off

From a fully battery and still have 30% left at the end ?

Its mean there is definitely something wrong with the watch! which firmware are you using? v0.9?

@all has anybody the scatter file for Lemfo LEM 10 1G/16G ?
Iā€™d need it for some ā€œadjustmentsā€.

I found the rom; THX to @pablo11

If you are thinking of flashing this 3+32 version to a 1+16 version of the watch - just flash the system image alone and factory reset. Use download only mode in the flash tool.
Donā€™t bother with messing with the scatter file.
At your own risk !

Is this a 3/32 GB ? I think the twrp & root solution doesnā€™t work on a 1/16 ?

My Lemfo 10 after installing a timer application has stopped working, when you restart it, it makes the initial presentation of the brand and then it goes black, is there a set of buttons to perform a factory reset? Thanks in advance and sorry for English level.

Try press and hold the powerbutton for one minute. If this doesnt work, let the battery run dry. Then charge the watch completely. Now you should we able to turn it on again. Goto settings and delete this app.
If it doesnā€™t work, youā€™ll have to flash the firmware.

Not sure itā€™s dead but canā€™t yeat breath life into it and need suggestions.

It was on my wrist; had wifi and bluetooth on. Pretty sure it was a pretty full battery and had only been using for an hour or two when the bootup sound+animation played and screen went black

Holding down Power button is not bringing it to life; Iā€™ve put it on to recharge - should there be any indication that is it recharging? If it did die due to no power, how long should it be charging before I can try and start it up?

I had a similar issue . I left to cool down and pressed and hold BOTH buttons for around twenty seconds and watch came back to life :+1:. Let me know

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu hah, you are only teasing because both buttons are working for you xD

2 Likes

Oh yes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New LEM 10 FW update coming soon.
I will upload to the top post.
Cheers

1 Like

Great! And for some reason USB started working again so I can flash it! Yay.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good thing :joy::+1:

1 Like

BTW dont upload the FW here; use the correct FW thread instead :laughing: