LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Maybe, I’ll think about it :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry I just had to. :laughing:

@pablo11 thanks for posting the upgrade! (v1.1)

and it was a fail. heh
dont worry ill update the fw thread

What was the issue @R_Sauvalle
I flashed it and it was ok?

Sorry for being vague. I answered your comment about where you were going to post the link to. You were gonna try to use the correct thread :laughing: I updated the firmware thread to include v1.1 no worries, just banter

1 Like

I posted it there as well I thought?
In the top post… :thinking:

One of main problems we have here is fragmentation of topics.
People just open their own topics all the time and it’s basically Information that should be kept in the main threads.

The firmware one here is a good example.
Before I get a chance to organise a proper thread it’s already done…
Not just one, but several threads - all about LEM 10 firmware :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Just read a few posts above for context . I posted a link to the FW thread, it’ll make sense

1 Like

Someone could explain please to me how to install the TWRP and so root the LEM10? And provide the TWRP file too… :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you think of the following suggestion: First of all, use the search function of our forum. If you cannot find anything (I guarantee you will find it) we will be happy to help. But you should do some of the work yourself.

3 Likes

looks like both twrp and patched boot are included with the firmware in the top post

2 Likes

He read the topic " Lemfo lem 10 questions? ask it here" so he did it… you should have responded politely. :slight_smile: not “politically” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmm. Despite reading it several times, I can’t find anything rude about my answer…

3 Likes

You answered fine.
End of story.
The search engine is good and hardly ever used.
Cheers.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, I was at the sea for some days of holiday. Really sorry man for my question, I tried to search for root and twrp on the forum but I found nothing. Don’t know, maybe my mistake. Sorry again.

After updating to v1.1, Lemfo Lem10 is charging very slow. Also it is heating up… Anybody else faced this issue?

Everything is fine with mine but I am running the 0711 version of V1.1.

Factory reset after flashing?
I don’t have any problems with mine.
I’m on the version I posted here.

OKay… Thank you … i’m resetting it… BTW i’m also installing 0.9 and 0.8 again to see the difference… may be my observation are wrong!.

1 Like

One more issue…
On downloading apps from playstore… the progressbar show vibration on each update… like…
5% 6% 7%… 94% 96% 100%… So I’m getting vibration on each “download” progress update… Am i only getting this issue?

(BTW… am i posting such feedback/issue on the right page)??