LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

You so are getting a reading ? Just what you regard as inaccurate . I noticed mine was more accurate and flashing the last available firmware

Yes I get readings but inacurate for all the time of activity

do you mean I suppose update firmware?
When checking updates it says there are no updates
 Is there any other safe way to update?

The only way to do it is flash the firmware . But do not attempt if you are not experienced . If you are check out our youtube video on how to do it . If not wait for the next OTA update . Thanks

I think I’m going to wait
 Don’t want to brick my new shiny watch :wink:
Do you think this update should be available in a while?
Cheers

I really have no idea . Maybe @pablo11 will know . Dont forget some users are reporting practically no issues . Thanks

1 Like

New one arrived today, it’s super and i even did not update it. I am happy with it. Now i must see hoe the service is for sending back the first one. Anyone experience??

2 Likes

Good to hear . Its a great watch :+1:

Hi Tim. Could you please describe the steps to turn off the pedometer? I don’t remember I have seen this option is settings, or I have just missed it. Thanks.

Settings - gesture - pedometer . Thanks

1 Like

Just one little thing, i have two active Stylus from China, Both work great with my smartphone, tablet, laptop and my microwear H5 and H7 watch buy not with my both lem 10, only a little with the upper half of the screen. Does someone had an idea hoe to set the screen more sensitive?

Hi . You cannot alter the sensitivity of the screen .

good evening
I find it hard to make my choice for the purchase optimus pro or lem10

You cannot make the wrong decision in this case. Both are excellent watches.

1 Like

Never used the optimus like @G1NT0N1C but i can say " in my opinion " the Kospet Prime and Lem10 are the best two watches available at the moment :+1:

1 Like

my heart rate monitor smartwatch option is not working. when i open the app i get no green light under the side of smartwatch!

)

How can I fix this problem :frowning: !?

Thanks

Try a full reset . This should work

I really want to solve this problem but it doesn’t work

I’ve done 10 times but it doesn’t help :((

Bad news . You could open the watch and check ( be carefull as no warranty when you do this ) . Probably not connected .

does anyone have a gps? I don’t have them here.