LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

It is not the most beautiful i made, buy it works very good, i made a small wire tot the back and the strap and used some adhesiv alufolie, i think i am gonna try a metal strap in place of leather.

When you hold the watch in your hand make contact with the metal mount at the side of the camera, that’s a quick way tot try

To be honest . I thought this was a wind up ? There is no way i am doing that to my beautiful Lemfo Lem10 :joy: . Keep up the good work

1 Like

That’s why i try a metal strap , i can remove this without any scratch, it is experimental, buy you can try the other solution, make contact with the metal mount and try to text

1 Like

Is your watch performing so bad ? Although not perfect , after last update i am more than happy with mine :thinking:

I was nog happy because texting was impossible, now it is working well, i have ordered a new one to see the difference. I am using wattsapp every day. I have also the microwear H5 and H7 and texting one those is very good,also when i use a stylus.

1 Like

I just tried the lem10 with a Stylus and it works only on the top half of the screen, when i use my fingers the whole screen works so it is defenitly a grounding issue

I see that the new one is arrived in my country, when i have it i tell my expierience

Hello lovely people, I’m new to this forum so hello everyone. I got my watch from 2 days. Its great.
I wonder, is it any possible to could answer to sms or messenger on watch when connected via Bluetooth to mobile?

Search for watchdroid application on this forum…
Welcome !

2 Likes

Use these -

After installing do NOT update as you will lose features .

2 Likes

Thabk you so much but could you help me with connection. I installed app on both devices but can’t connect. What am I doing wrong?

Connect as you normally would between watch and phone . Dont use qr code . Disable watchdroid in watch in background cleaner . Thanks

2 Likes

Works perfect… Thank you so much… Love this watch… But battery is not as I expected… What’s your opinion?

Personally the battery on this watch is great .

Turn off google sync
Turn off pedometer
Use 3g instead of 4g
Use wifi only when needed

Let me know

Thanks

1 Like

Yes it helps a lot…
connected to mobile via Bluetooth so couple notifications,some fun and last about 10hours
Its my firs smartwatch… So how would you compare battery life to some Samsung etc?

And I have found on forum couple better watch faces but its still just few. Is there any place where I can find some? Could be free or some paid.
Thanks for being so helpful I got more fun with watch after your suggestions

Hard to compare with samsung as totally different watches . 10 hours not bad ? Try the square and rectangle faces on this forum . Dont forget the round ones work as well .

1 Like

someone has the root process for this watch please share. thanks

The battery is 800mAh as shown in the picture. I take out mine to take a peek.

3 Likes

How do you find heart rate sensor?
I done some exercises today and wanted compare to my polar heart monitor. And not working at all. All the way shows 60 80…when polar… 130…140 and more…