LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Dont worry . Here we go :wink:

Thanks

1 Like

:+1: Thank you. MyRunningApp installed successfully this time. My first next run I will give it a try .

1 Like

Hi @pablo11 :blush: Somebody on forum mentioned that you have GPS enabled stock LEM10 fitness app. Is that really true, could you please share it? I would like to try it on my LEM10.
Also, is there any tweek that HR counter/monitor really works and shows current HR rate on default LEM10 watch face (in the upper left corner)?

You mean this -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QFTMFmeWYrZyw-T_tDP5qgM4AnqP6VmJ/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu you have EVERYTHING!!! Thank you, once again!!!

1 Like

Folks what about 3rd party launchers on LEM10, which one works the best? Eric’s Universal launcher or there are some other also working OK?

1 Like

As it is a square (rectangular?) watch, try nova launcher

1 Like

Will try it, good point, thank you.

1 Like

Its from my secret stash :grin::grin::grin::grin:

If you want latest version Fitness GPS try this one:

https://sites.google.com/site/tweakradje/android/kospet-hope-lite/WearFitnessGPS_1.3_map_fix.apk

You can install it over existing I think. Google maps is working in history.

Let me know if it works. Cheers

1 Like

That’s ours - but it has a bug.
That’s why it has not been posted.
Where did you get this from?
@iscle - see this?

They all have bugs. Like all the mtk watch software. What do you mean with ours? Think it comes from the firmware posted on this board. Cannot remember which.

Oh, it’s not a big deal really.
It’s just that we (I mean this team who run this website) made a standalone apk for this app but it was buggy.
So we didn’t post it.
I’m just hoping that this is not that same apk.
If it works fine then I guess it’s all good :+1:

1 Like

No it is centrainly not yours. It is extracted from a new firmware. I am running it for more than a week. It works ok.

1 Like

Thanks.
I was just concerned because the one I was talking about was bad :+1:

Hi guys, i think i have a solution for the unresponsive touch screen, i looks like it has a ground problem, when you ground the watch by making a small wire between the above mount for the strap and ground it to your arm the screen is responding much better, the above mount is at the side where the camera is and it is making contact with the ground inside the watch. Try it.

Have you a picture . To be honest i have no idea what you mean . Thanks

2 Likes

I have a solution for a much better responding touchscreen, ground the upper metal mount for the strap and the touchscreen is much better. I dont know how to post a photo.

1 Like