LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

Hello Tim, i have version 0.8 installed buth the touchscreen is nothing better, is there another update?

Did you already get another one? I don,t trust Lemfo and i think if i send it to them i never get another watch or money back because they are very slow with giving answers if you ask them something.

Hi . Have you flashed the firmware that @pablo11 posted ? . I dont believe it is available as a OTA update as of yet . It makes a big improvement to the screen

Thanks

V0.8 is the latest.
They are still working on it.

Did you factory reset the watch after update or did you receive the watch with this version.?

1 Like

Yes i have, buy it has not change anything, the touchscreen is still not reponsive around the caracters xcvb , the c is inpossible tot get

I have just tested mine and have the same issues when texting ( which i usually dont do ) . I didnt realise . As @pablo11 said they are working on this

Iā€™m typing these characters too. But the bottom of the screen works worse than the top

1 Like

i got the DM20 same as the Lemfo Lem10, i did install the one from Pablo11 and its no bad but still the little bit the bug for the touch screen

1 Like

Hello,
Recently I got my new Lemfo LEM10 and I would like to know how can I get the same watch face like SmartWatch Ticks is using in his full review on YouTube (LEMFO LEM10 4G Android 7.1.1 IP67 Waterproof Square Front Camera Smartwatch: Deep Dive Full Review). It has neon blue characters on the black background.
Also, I still donā€™t know how to install this custom watch face (if I ever manage to get it). Thank you all, I appreciate any help.

Here is our video on how to install faces

I believe the face you require is a paid watchface . We do not allow posting of these links on our forum . However look at smartwatch ticks shownotes if you want to find it

Thanks

2 Likes

Does anyone know if native Android Cast works on LEM10? Using one of the Floating Toucher shortcuts, I was able to enter native Android status bar on LEM10, and from there to select Cast option. Cast window opens, but it seems it canā€™t find any device (even my TV is connected to the same WiFi network and I am able to cast to the same TV from my regular Android phones). Also by tapping to the Kernel version under (About watch section) in my LEM10, I entered to the Engineering Mode and there under Connectivity tab I can see settings for WiFi Display and it looks like cast should be supported. But when from native status bar I go to Cast, it doesnā€™t offer me any device to cast. Did anyone actually succeed to cast?

OK thank you. I was looking at SmartWatch Ticks notes, bellow the video. There is a link to AI rodā€™s page, but there I canā€™t find this blue digital face I am looking forā€¦

Let me ask him and i will get back to you . Thanks

Due to time difference he normally responds am UK time :wink:

OK, no problem. Thank you :+1:

1 Like

He actually doesnt know but said he will contact me if he remembers . He has 1000ā€™s of these :wink:

He found it . Here it is

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/adapted-and-modified-for-the-lem4-pro-credits-to/11781?u=tim_collins

OK, thank you very much. Unfortunately, the file is not anymore on Google Drive :confused:
I guess I have no luck this time.

Bad news . Unfortunatley we no longer have contact with this member . Thankyou

1 Like

Hi Tim, I know I am boring, but I canā€™t figure out all by myself and LEM10 has so many possibilitiesā€¦ Last night I tested LEM10 with Endomondo app for the running and it wasnā€™t accurate at all. I even enabled cellular 4G data to be used together with GPS, but still it was very very bad. So, I red your post about MyRunningApp. I found it in Google Play (I even see your comment there how it is amazing :wink:), but Google Play says it is not compatible with my LEM10?! I even downloaded MyRunningApp apk and when I try to install it, it also says that itā€™s not compatible with my phone?!
Please tell me how did you manage to install it? Can we somehow fake device name in Google Play store? P.S. I updated Play to the latest version.