LEMFO LEM10 QUESTION? Ask it here!

I am experiencing lot of gps issues, i stilñ wasn’t able one at having gps signal, no matter if high precision, low battery requirements or only gps module, it never connects, i am not sure if this is due to a factory restet i did, as before that i hadnt tried gps…

you need internet first time to get AGPS data. Also make sure you don’t have flight mode on

1 Like

On mine, GPS, just like cellular data or WiFi, goes in and out for me even with an active screen. Kind of annoying yesterday when I was driving somewhere brand new and was relying on this GPS and it would lose me for 30 seconds or so while I had turned down the wrong side street, etc.

Too bad I am having this intermittent connectivity with all the network stuff.

If after a full factory reset it maybe a hardware issue if all connectivity is failing . I’m astounded as to how good mine is ? . I have never had connectivity this good . What gps app are you using .

Currently checking with Gps Test downloaded from gplay, it shows satellites in view, but it does connect none of them…quite annoying, i’ve spent more than 1h outside and qith the watch on the windscreen of my car without good reception

plane mode off? reset agps data and try again

Have you put in sim , turned on data . Opened up google maps for location then tried gps app ? As it has been suggested this works quickly

To be honest , i have put into airplane mode by mistake so many times . when i go into " connect " then as its just under USB i have knocked it on a few times and not even noticed . Its a good point

1 Like

Hi there, sure not having airoplane mode on, plus updating agps data on this app (any chance to do it directly from android)

No sim data inserted, just working with bluetooth + bt internet (also tried with wifi hotspot on/off alterning with bt Internet)

Opening gmaps only finds approx location if switch into precise mode and connected to wifi from phone, otherwise it doesn’t find current location, if found and later entering in gps test, then it has been able to fix up to 5 satellites, but just touch the watch and connection is lost…

If you use gps test and in settings set to screen always on . Do you ever get the " green " 3d fix ? After seeing your 5 satellites ?

Once or twice, but as said not using only gps but under wifi tethering, not to say that neither appears it if internet comes from bt tethering, and it cuts jut touch the watch

Turn off your wifi and bluetooth . See if you get anything on gps test " screen always on " and again reset gps in settings . I’m convinced its not hardware issue .

2 Likes

Not a good day to try, very cloudy so i guess ir in good conditions its not able to work properly, sure today it’s not the best weather … I opened a diacussion with the ebay seller and he accepts return, but i will exhaust days before doing it, just be sure if it finally works or not, keep u posted guys

1 Like

good luck. hopefully next one will work better if u do decide to switch unit.

1 Like

Tried absoutely anything you guys suggested, nothing worked, even today is neither able to get any signal, it just tells 12-18 satellites at view, but no bars neither contact, anything after try first only gps without bt and or wifi, finally with bt + internet, second with wifi+internet, nothing.

I am very dissapointed, tonight i’m packing it and will be sent back on the next days, after return it also will claim transport costs as it is not working and seller already knows by ebay message center

Such a shame. Did a 10k run today and out of every watch i have ever had this is by far the most accurate . Gps was stunning . I used " myrunningapp " with screen always on and music playing . Best of luck with return

1 Like

By the way, I’ve just written by seller asking me to send it back, with post labels and everything clear so i will return it tomorrow, hopefully as there’re shipping labels i won’t pay anything, but if so then i will claim shipping costs, as this is not due to rejection on my side, but failure.

Also i asked for an exchange, and i took a picture of the IMEI, to avoid a false exchange so i also claimed to get a black unit (mine was silver), unluckily seller said they have no black stock at the moment, anyway most sure i will buy again in black to ensure is a different unit.

i was so pleased to get this one but nothing worked fine :frowning: i see your opinions and i feel i was the unique having problems heheheh

1 Like

Same with mine, there is a spot on the screen that is nog responding at all zo i have a useless watch. I ordered IT from lemfo spain and they dont respond. It is strange that i can not make a dispute. Lemfo spain is not good

There is a ota update due any day now to correct touch screen issues . Keep looking

Thanks

1 Like

Same with mine, i have ordered another one to see if its better, i have the problem with the keyboard too, especially the caracters xcvb are very hard to get.