Lemfo Lem 16 updates

exactlyā€¦im glad we have this placeā€¦cause trying to get help from manufacturer is no go

1 Like

I just donā€™t understand I switched to base but every 3 messages it blocks me why?? Iā€™m talking about the site

no ideaā€¦i did have trouble earlier replying to a post but then it went okā€¦this site does have a trust scheme though,you get leveled up when you attain certain goals ieā€¦site visits.time spent reading posts,likes,posts.comments,replies, etc etc so maybe its that,it took me a few days to earn member status

2 Likes

I will upload v1.1 no problem.
They are just back from lunar new year holidays and they are fixing the camera inverted image issue.

Just FYI,
If you manually flash to v1.1 you will have to take two OTA to get the fixed version when it arrives.

Anyway, I will upload v1.1 shortly.

Is it confirmed that the Lokmat v1.3 Z40 firmware has the same problem as the LEM16 v1.3ā€¦?

3 Likes

thanks, i personally will wait for the OTA update

1 Like

Wise decision - flashing firmware is not for everyone and can be challenging :+1:

V1.1 added to the support thread:

3 Likes

I confirm that the lokmat and z40 versions loaded on my lemfo LEm 16 have reverse camera problem.

2 ota you uploaded one but what would the second one be?? Thanks for your help

do you have the two ota versions??
if you have the 2 version I can upload version 1.1 otherwise Iā€™d better wait. I didnā€™t know there were 2 ota versions after version 1.1

news this morning they answered me from lemfo with an email.
apart from that it seems to me the same version that I have now but I tried to download it doesnā€™t let me download the firmware

1 Like

I have only uploaded full versions.
Not OTA.
Itā€™s just there if you want it.
But you need to use the unisoc flash tool. :+1:

1 Like

One OTA will take you to the v1.3 and the next one with the camera fix has not been tested and released yet.

1 Like

but there will be a new ota with camera accommodation?
today I tried to insert again the 1.3 version that lemfo sent me but nothing is the same as the one I had.
sorry if I only reply today but yesterday I had sent 21 messages and I was blocked

yesā€¦@pablo11 said soon the manufacturers are releasing an over the air update for the Lem16 and lokmat Appllp 4 that will hopefully fix the camera issue as they are aware of this problemā€¦so i assume this OTA firmware update will be Version 1.4

1 Like

installed version 1.1 camera works fine. can you let me know when a stable ota 1.4 comes out?? thank you

No, we canā€™t. But when it does, weā€™ll announce it here. Until then, youā€™re welcome to refrain from further inquiriesā€¦

2 Likes

sorry if I disturbed you too much it was not my intention

2 Likes

Uploading: 16759640057335245639702682145192.jpgā€¦

1.4 has arrived!!!

1 Like

the new update is worse. google play , maps , gps not working. lem 16 is getting very hot. video calls fixed the reverse screen but broke the others

Iā€™m sure youā€™ve already performed a factory reset? Because of course you know to do this before reporting bugs? :wink:
Joking aside - Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t. I also installed it and everything works without problems. At least after a factory reset was performedā€¦

2 Likes

must admit my lem 16 is getting hot aswell, and facebook messenger video reverse is fixed but now i am getting no audio during video callsā€¦all permissions are allowed and yes i did a factory reset,tried uninstalling messenger and re-installing granting all permissions again and still getting no audio

1 Like

version 1.4 I confirm that everything works except whatsapp Skype audio with Google assistent . try disabling google assistant

2 Likes