Lemfo Lem 16 updates

Hello,will we be getting anymore firmware updates from lemfo for the Lem 16,

2 Likes

No, I don’t think so.

4 Likes

Great,so im stuck with when i video call someone my image is upside down!!!my animated stock watch faces that came pre-installed ie,the teseract looking one, don’t work properly and any other glitches im sure to find in the future, i have only had it 2 weeks…not a very good service for an item that cost £200 is it

1 Like

The original firmware did not have this problem. It only appeared with the second version. We have reported this issue.
I was just saying that I don’t think another firmware will be released. I may be wrong, not sure.
I can give you the 1st firmware, if needed.

By the way, the current firmware is quite good. I don’t think you will find many bugs.

5 Likes

what is the current firmware version? i updated my watch when i got it 2 weeks ago to this…LEM16_EN_V1.3_20221019 is this the current firmware?

1 Like

Well, I can’t look it up right now. But I am quite sure that you are on the 2nd version, which is also the current version. Because the Kamara problem you described was reported for the current version.

1 Like

ok thanks, will they fix this bug is my second question lol

1 Like

As I said, it may be, but I don’t think so.

2 Likes

This is the version that you are on at the moment?
1.3? That is the latest version.
This video call issue does not go away after a factory reset?
I assume that you reset after the update?
Just want to confirm so that I can follow it up when the guys are back from holiday at the end of the this month.
Cheers.

2 Likes

yes i did a factory reset,if i have to do a factory reset again will i loose all my custom watch faces i installed?

1 Like

That’s right. But it’s not a big deal to backup them…

2 Likes

@Logan1 just out of curiosity, have you tried the Lokmat APPLLP 4 latest firmware version on the watch?

It is compatible and I have flashed both without problem - on the same watch.
Don’t flash the unbranded version though because I believe that it has a different screen and touch panel will maybe not work.

I’m just curious if this video call bug is on the newer Lokmat branded firmware as well, or is it just the LEM16.

If you are not comfortable using the flash tool - please don’t worry about it.

Cheers.

3 Likes

i havent flashed it no, im not that comfortable, the firmware i have came through update when i got the watch

1 Like

Understood.
No problem.
Thanks

2 Likes

G1NT0N1C I ask you kindly if you give me version 1 of LEm 16

1 Like

hello everyone I too have the same problem with the camera only that I already bought it with firmware version 1.3. I read that you have the stock version could I kindly have it thanks

1 Like

sorry but i’m new here so i don’t know how to use the chat well i read that you have the first firmware version of the lemfo LEm 16 . I would need it because I too have problems with the camera.

1 Like

I checked. I don’t have it on my computer. But I’ll make sure we add it.

1 Like

I’m in your hands as I said I’m new and the chat blocks my messages so I thank you now maybe I can’t write later

Just out of interest: have you ever flashed a firmware? Or are you doing it for the first time?

1 Like