Lemfo Lem 16 updates

with the guide you posted, pressing the button was very simple

I updated and tried on my LEm 16 the firmware you posted lokmat and z40 but the camera still doesnā€™t work

1 Like

I ask someone who had the first version what android is if I lose something compared to version 1.3 because my LEm 16 as I said arrived new with version 1.3 so I donā€™t know

1 Like

when you say your camera doesnt workā€¦do you mean your camera doesnt work at all, or are the image upside down when using video call

1 Like

upside down like yours

1 Like

upside down

1 Like

only that I have not updated it arrived from the factory with version 1.3 do you know if there are differences between the first version and the second?

i dont know ,as soon as i got mine i updated to 1.3 and then noticed image was upside downā€¦someone on here said their lem 16 was fine untill the 1.3 firmware update and then the image was upside down

in the various posts I also read that there is a strap with NFC has anyone bought it??

but you still have the problem why didnā€™t you put the first version??

to be honest i dont use video call very often,and plus i updated it straight out of the box,and havent tried the 1st firmware update they have on here as im not comfortable yet flashing the firmware ,i have never done it before

1 Like

have you tried revert back to the first version?

ninth no I havenā€™t found it yet but Iā€™m impatient

1 Like

lol, like me,well let me know if it works when they upload it for youā€¦im sure they will,they are the main place on here for full android watches and dont get paid for it they just do it in there spare time and for the love of itā€¦very lucky get any help at all, or else we wouldnt have any

2 Likes

yes, I saw that they are good, kind ā€¦ I tried to contact lemfo directly but I had no answer

1 Like

exactlyā€¦im glad we have this placeā€¦cause trying to get help from manufacturer is no go

1 Like

I just donā€™t understand I switched to base but every 3 messages it blocks me why?? Iā€™m talking about the site

no ideaā€¦i did have trouble earlier replying to a post but then it went okā€¦this site does have a trust scheme though,you get leveled up when you attain certain goals ieā€¦site visits.time spent reading posts,likes,posts.comments,replies, etc etc so maybe its that,it took me a few days to earn member status

2 Likes

I will upload v1.1 no problem.
They are just back from lunar new year holidays and they are fixing the camera inverted image issue.

Just FYI,
If you manually flash to v1.1 you will have to take two OTA to get the fixed version when it arrives.

Anyway, I will upload v1.1 shortly.

Is it confirmed that the Lokmat v1.3 Z40 firmware has the same problem as the LEM16 v1.3ā€¦?

3 Likes

thanks, i personally will wait for the OTA update

1 Like