LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Wow thank you! I thought it was in settings. Can you delete my post that I asked the same one?

Done . All sorted

1 Like

Guys, Mr Ticks has some discount vouchers for the LEM12.
I’ll ask him to pop in. :+1:

2 Likes

New firmware in top post

2 Likes

Hi gang. Got this from Banggood for 30 units while they last:
Newly released LEMFO LEM12 PRO with Android 10! Use this link to buy: https://bit.ly/3ollyYb (Exciting news! I’ve got you a 25% discount coupon valid 10/22/2020 - 11/30/2020 Use Coupon code: BGSTL12P - valid for 1st 30 units ONLY)

Hope this helps for those of you wanting to give it a test drive.

4 Likes

Thanks Mr T :handshake::handshake::+1:

Thanks Mr T :+1::+1:

Thanks!
(It shows now EUR195,44)

There were only 30 available for this price.

Not here, thanks @lrr

Hi, first post here, I am quite happy with the watch, still trying to get in terms of how everything works.
How do I disable the pedometer and the fitness app? I am trying to get a bit more battery life.
Might be simple but I can’t find out how to set custom ringtone?
Is there a tutorial on how to make watchfaces?

This is not possible with fitness . You can force stop but not recommended . However install this

Install and goto " sync " . Turn off " sync " . This will save a lot of battery :+1: . This is usually visible for google but has been hidden in android 10 .

2 Likes

Hi all - please test the new v06 firmware in the top post and let me know how it goes.
Take the tools package as well because it is packed with 7zip

Cheers

1 Like

Google sync is disabled on this watch at the moment (and has been all along) - pending further tests

1 Like

The firmware did not get up. Maybe I did something wrong.

Did you use firmware upgrade option?
If not then you will have problems

By the way, using a metal strap looks nice but you will draw more battery because the strap interferes with Wi-Fi and cellular signal

Do NOT use format all +download !!!

2 Likes

Thanks, but I didn’t notice the difference.

Yes, I used the option to update the firmware