LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Problem: Screen is overlayd by a second screen

Due to a carelessness on my part, I activated a second screen overlay with 1080x720 in System/Developer Options under Overlay Second Screen (or something like that). This put a 2nd screen over the main screen of the smartwatch, so that the actual main screen is completely hidden except for a little bottom border of about 1 cm, where I can scroll up and down the main screen a bit with a lot of patience. However, this does not allow me to change the settings to remove the second screen. My question: Is there any way to get rid of this 2nd screen WITHOUT doing a factory reset? I would like to avoid a factory reset at all costs, because I have made so many individual configurations in the various apps that I am dreading this work.

A factory reset is the only way I see.

Thank you, recently I tried a factory reset (first on the old Lem 12 Pro, but the procedure should be the same I think).

1. Power button pressed for over 30 sec - no success.
  2. Tried to do a factory reset with the flashing tool. Followed the tutorial instructions: Driver installed - reboot - Flash Tool started - 6765… scatter.txt included - Download Firmware Upgrade started - Lem 12 Pro connected to USB.
  3. Unfortunately there is no installation progress, Lem 12 Pro is obviously not recognized as a drive - nothing happens.
    What should I do now? Don’t know my way around anymore. Thanks!

Some things are easier than you think. Thanks a lot!

You must not have any spaces in the path to the firmware folder.
It simply wont work.
Device should be off and not connected to the PC until you have pressed the “download” button in the flash tool. Then connect it and flash will start.
Just put your FW in a simple one word folder and make sure you have installed the drivers.

@Pablo11 Thank you very much for your important tips. I followed your instructions. After tap on download I connected the device to the PC, followed by the Windows message: “The device has been set up and is ready to use”. But strange: the connection to the Lem12Pro was apparently not established (tested on different USB ports), because there is no progress of the process and a factory reset does not take place. Now I don’t know what to do.

Installed the MTK vcom drivers?

Unfortunately I do not know. I installed all drivers included in Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804\DriverInstall.exe and then did a Windows reboot.
If this is not correct, can you give me a link to MTK vcom drivers?

Have u tried in settings / connections / usb transfer .

Drivers in here that i used

These are the same drivers that I used and it did not work.
Since I have managed to restore my default screen of the device, it is now also possible for me to do a factory reset via Settings / System / Reset options. My question: Is there a principle difference between system immanent factory reset in the settings and a factory reset via the flash tool?

Simple answer is no - it’s the same and if you can manage it within the operating system - it’s actually the best way to do it.

Ok, I understand. That closes the case for me. Thank you very much!

1 Like

No worries mate :slight_smile:

This is an older version that can only be installed on win10 in service mode. (digital signature missing)
Download from here:

This will perfectly install the preloader driver in windows 10

Thank you, I will test it.

This is what I use - feel free to test it out.
I have no issues on Win 10 or 11 using the driver installer
If you have already fixed the problem with the one @gyuri posted - then don’t bother with it.
Just in-case here is the flash pack including drivers:

Thanks, I saved all the files from @gyuri and @pablo11 and will keep them ready for the coming storms …
Finally, a word about this forum: it is one of the best and most competent forum I ever visited. The members answer extremely fast and there are quite a lot of excellent experts, first of all of course pablo11. Thanks to all!

5 Likes

@Ghosty
It’s great to help when we can…
Thank you for the kind words and its wonderful that members help each other out.
That’s what it’s all about!!
Members like @gyuri and @noidremained and many others are great for offering support and advice from their considerable experience.
A little like a big family :blush:
I think I speak for the whole moderation team when I say that it’s great to have this site and to be able to help people as much as we can.
Cheers

4 Likes

Hi,
From where can I download the default Lem15 watchface for my Lem12?
Thanks

Hi . We dont allow the distribution of the manufacturers clockskins on this forum . Thanks

1 Like