LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

Have you looked in the WatchFace Store app that comes stock on your watch?

hello, can this software be installed on lemfo lem 12 hours?

This Software is only for lem12 pro.

2 Likes

Hai guys, my lemfo 12 pro can’t answer & make a call, any solution…

Normally when you insert a sim card you need to reboot the watch . If this doesnt work factory reset the watch and start again . The could also be a issue with your network provider

1 Like

I have had problems with the gyroscope in the LEM12 PRO, and in fact all full android watches in using the app “monect”. Same problem for android 7 watches and the android 10 lem12 pro. Anyone know a fix for this? In the app “monect” and other mouse control apps, the gyro sensor isn’t supported in controlling the mouse cursor. Whereas wear watches this function does work.

Lemfo Lem 12 pro measures heart rate. Is it possible to teach them how to measure blood pressure or can their sensor not?

No . Sorry

thank you for answer

1 Like

I already reboot & factory reset but the watch still can’t make a call or answer…

It could be a problem with your country / network provider ? Have you checked . What country do you live in ?

2 Likes

In the watch settings go to About Watch and then Status.

Do you have an IMEI number?

No nombor in IMEI, only Unknown writing in IMEI

Malaysia’s

If you have no imei you should return the watch to the seller.
It is unusable without any IMEI number.
It should not be sold without an IMEI number.
Did you buy from Lemfo or Banggood?

1 Like

Does anybody know where I can find the charging cable for the LEM12 Pro? I lost my cable and the power bank doesn’t work for some reason…

I looked at Banggood and AliExpress and didn’t find any…

is the same as for Lemfo Lem4

1 Like

Optimus 2 cable will work.

1 Like

¥0.01 | LEMFO LEM12 LEM12 PRO Smart Watch Accessories Charging Cable Power bank Screen Protector strap for LEM12

Yes I saw that one, but they don’t have the charging cable, only the USB cable. Thanks anyway