LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

If anyone else wonders why the scatter file says MT6765 instead of MT6762, I’m pretty sure it’s because of the error sp flash tools gives you if you try to load a scatter file that says it’s for MT6762

The MT6762 is based on the MT6765, on the source the MT6765 is used as common denominator for the smaller versions.

1 Like

Both Macrodroid and Watchdroid got back to me. MacroDroid mentioned they saw my crash logs and will be updating their application for me to try again. Watchdroid will review the “wake” updates in Android10, they will be working on updating the application as well. no timeframe for both.

1 Like

I’ve received a custom build of Watchdroid Assistant from the developer. He changed the way the CPU wakes the watch before triggering a notification. the issue I was having was the watch would vibrate 3-4 seconds then the screen would turn on with the notification. Now, the screen turns on right away as the watch vibrates for 1second, the 1 second is the setting I have in the Watchdroid application on my phone. I’m sure, based on my feedback, he will update his application on the Google Market. If anyone else wants to try the modified application, I can post a Google drive link.

1 Like

@jackt You know the developer is here on the forum right? I think a big problem here is that no one has a look around and see what we really do on this forum…

He spoke to me about it and I will see if I can get a change in the firmware. It’s a permissions issue.
Along with other things, this needs to be fixed.
@lumaticsoft

1 Like

I apologize for my ignorance. I’m not very proficient in understanding how to use forms. I ran across this page searching for help to deal with my LEMFO watch. I will look around before I post next time. This is the first time I’m using a form Q&A platform. To understand who is who, are you the developer of the LEM12 Pro firmware? thank you again for your advice and direction

1 Like

I work with the company that makes the firmware and lemfo are one of our supported brands.

Just wanted you to know that there is a lot more here than you see at first glance :+1::+1::handshake:

4 Likes

Hello, I have recently acquired this magnificent clock and everything was fine in the first configuration and everything was working correctly until I was on the clockskin screen, if I slide up, a screen appears where the information on the steps, calories and kilometers is displayed, well yes you click on the configuration gear wheel where you have to put the weight and height, if afterwards you give it to confirm the screen remains black and it does not matter if you turn it off or restart it, the screen remains black and you cannot do anything or access the operating system. The only solution has been to download the original firmware and flash, and I have done the same to configure the options and it has happened again, I suppose it will be a major firmware bug. Another thing that also happens is that the file manager app does not open. Sorry for my English I use the translator thanks

We are aware of firmware problems and thanks for informing us of this one . Kindly be patient

how does LEM12 PRO compare to Thor 6?

There aren’t many Zeblaze fans here in the forum. The reason for this is the poor quality of earlier models and the non-existent customer service.
I cannot say whether the quality is better now.

1 Like

As @G1NT0N1C they simply make terrible watches . I have had four all with hardware problems

From the specifications it seems that the THOR 6 has a slightly lower battery capacity and uses a 2x 2.0MP camera setup instead of the 0.3MP + 5.0MP on the LEM12.
There are also some severe quality issues as mentioned by G1NT0N1C and Dr_Andy_Vishnu.

The LEM12 Pro is from a hardware perspective absolute fine.
As soon as the firmware problems are ironed out, the LEM12 Pro will be an all around recommendable product.

3 Likes

Agreed . It is certainly a well built watch

1 Like

Battery wise also (for example when compared with Kospet 2)?

Battery is great but cannot compare to K2 as apart from @pablo11 we dont have them yet . I noticed within A10 there are various ways battery can be saved

Yep and I have an early engineering sample and so it’s kinda irrelevant

1 Like

What is the thickness of this watch?

I have a firmware update that fixes the problem for languages and file explorer and adds the animation to the watch faces we make.
It will be released as an OTA soon but if anyone is interested I can upload the full version?

According to this being the same size as the LEM12 android 7 version (because I don’t have calipers to measure mine) it is 17mm.
This also seems to be the best price at the moment but on November 11 there will be flash sales…

1 Like