LEM T Reviews and FAQs

yeah, lem t successor will be nice. I already used to it’s size, weight and of course, battery.
max s make me charge in my working hours but lem t let me charge only at night.

LEM T is too heavy for me to wear for long, but the screen is a nice size. Why is there no successor? i vaguely remember a 6" watch, but i may never have been made.

Ticwris Max S is the successor : same capacity but in a more compact form…

Screen size is not the issue, but weight is.

Its the opposite for me… the Max is the ideal screensize. An updated Max with better screen technology and updated OS would have me ordering one. The Max S is not an improvement in my eyes.

My LEMT with Ticwis OS is still going working very well after 18 months. (After the problems with rear casing were sorted.)

I assume no custom ROMs for the DM100? Did Android 10 every get ported?

Not that we know.

1 Like

Ticwris Max S is 119g, Max is 154g so Max S is also more lightweight…

1 Like

Too much to ask for a large screen and low weight? Sort of “just” a display and BT?

you could take out the original battery and put in a smaller one, then it should be a bit lighter

1 Like

I would also like to bring an idea into play that originally comes from racing: You can drill holes in the housing at regular intervals to save weight. This also ensures a very sporty look.

3 Likes

…and the watch will stay much cooler!

How much weight could you actually save, and away goes water resistance.

I was just kidding!:joy::joy::joy:

Oh shit . What have you done :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . I can hear drilling all around the world :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t resist…

1 Like

I did not pick that up.
Anyone remember a “watch” with a 6" display that never made it, AFAIR?

Can’t remember having heard about that, no. A six inch watch would be way too big for me anyways, the prime 2 is already a little too big:

and if such a device does come it will probably be a bit heavier than the lem t

1 Like

Are there any significant differences between DM100 and Ticwris Max and hardware or firmware?

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: I got “rufus cuff” which is i believe lemt repackage but need help figuring out the right firmware to use