LEM T Reviews and FAQs

How do I check texts and phone calls Without using wiiwatch2(garbage) and not using a SIM?
I want to get the messages and calls from my phone to my watch and be able to respond.
Thanks

Have you installed watchdroid ? Itā€™s on the forum.

No I have not
thank you I will search and try it!

I installed it and for some reason today my watch will not connect bluetooth
Then when I rebooted it, it never came back on had to hold the power button
THen after it restarted the screen is doing this weird shaky pattern around the edges?
Very odd, I have only used it running and its has never been dropped I actually maybe use it a total of 8 hours a week?

1 Like

I had to reset the watch it works now
Has there been any successful rooting and new roms?

I believe there are many who has rooted it, no custom roms yet though. Do you want twrp as well or only to root it?

oh well then, Whats the best launcher I was using NOVA but feel its to slow and not responsive, I could root and get rid of some apps.

Wow this works, thanksss

@Garethorus Oh wow - you were trying to root the LEM T ?
That is why you posted this here right ?
I had no idea - I thought you were rooting the Prime SEā€¦
My apologies.

no he is using prime SE, but my method up there is universal. it even can be applied on any mt6739 phone or faw

Yep understand.
But the boot image was patched and so I suspect a mistake in choosing the right image might have been the problem.

I have just tested again myself to make sure - and it works fine. Recovery does not get over written and many many people have used it without issue.

I guess it will be easier if only the 2 images and the scatter are in the folder.

I will not make that mistake again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any new firmware for lem t or max? the D version?
or perhaps these watches firmware not being updated anymore?

Iā€™ll have a look.
Normally they will only issue an update if one of the brands asks for it.
If something is broken for exampleā€¦

But I will find out :+1:

thanks pablo. will wait for any news :+1:

I ordered a pack of two that came up when I searched for tempered glass protectors for that camera on Amazon. Been using it a few days. Based on its fit, I think what would be ideal would be a screen protector that people with that camera complain doesnā€™t fit right because the corners are rounded too much. I think I may actually have made my camera nearly unusable by putting the very edge of the protector right across it, but any farther to either side would have left the corners hanging off so that Iā€™d be even more concerned about them catching on things. Maybe I should try filing a notch on the other oneā€¦

Is there any reason to buy a Rufus Cuss if you have a LEM T? There is one one EBay now.

I think you are better off Cussing at Rufus IMOā€¦lol.

1 Like

If I had typed Rufus Cuff, would I get different responses?

Only reason I can think of is if you want the screen they originally intended to use and you want to keep it as a collectors item

I will pass. Will there be any successors or superior models to the T?