LEM T Reviews and FAQs

If I were you I would contact T-Mobile and ask them how you can activate it manually

VoLTE does not work for me in Australia either.
I have no idea why or what is different about this particular watch?

has it worked with other watches?

Yes,
Iā€™m testing again and talking to the board manufacturer as well.
Unless I have made a mistake, LTE doesnā€™t seem to be working.

You need the MTK engineering shortcut app to change the band to LTE only. With advanced development menu access enabled to do this.

Iā€™ll keep you updated :+1:

2 Likes

LTE on the Lemfo LEM T works ok in France

1 Like

It works for me too, in Spain!

1 Like

Seems to work ok in the UK too

1 Like

Actually it works everywhere in Europe. The US model is a separate one with WCDMA, etc

Hi!

Iā€™m using Google Keep on this watch but the font size extremely smallā€¦ Is there a solution to change the font size? Or maybe changing the screen resolution, while this app is open?

Did you update the watch to v1.4 and did a factory reset afterwards? I had a similar problem and that fixed itā€¦

1 Like

Root for LEM T is available thanks to Sean.

2 Likes

I made a pic but cannot upload it here because iā€™m a new member.

The watch came with v1.4 by default. My problem is different than yours( I think). The ā€œGoogle Keepā€ using the whole proportion of the screen, but everything (notes; buttons; menu;fonts) is very small.

Have you tried pinching/tapping screen to zoom in on text?

Sure but didnā€™t worked.
Iā€™m wondering because on smartphones (with much bigger screen resolution) we get bigger fonts.

Try a factory reset, this is how it shows up for me now

1 Like

If the Third-party apps adapter is set in settings/more, this can cause screen resolution problemsā€¦

2 Likes

To change the font size you can play with the app " Enlarge Font"

This is always an issue with DPI on these watchesā€¦ Ideally the resolution should be lowerā€¦ There is no reason to have such high resolutions on such small screens. There are small benefits of looking at photos but big trade off with dealing with such small fonts.

It took years before MS Windows was able to change the scaling of the entire system. Android is years away from doing that on their screens.

Great, this method solved the problem! Now absolutely useful. I made it without factory reset. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ I interesting. Iā€™ll give it a try because I need Hungarian system language.