LEM T Reviews and FAQs

I have tried flash DM100_LEMT_V1.0 which download from official Lemfo site but it still doesn’t work or have I done something wrong?

1. Open SP Flash tool as administrator

2. Choose the “MT6739_Android_scatter” in DM100_LEMT_V1.0

3. Make Sure SP Flash Tool is in “Download Only” mode

4. Turn off watch and connect it to my laptop

5. wait until it says downloaded.

This is the correct process you have done.
But you should use firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.

The firmware there is the same as here.

When you started all this was the watch a LEM T or ticwris Max?

Did you change anything in developer options?

When I said apply pressure to hold the dock in place… I literally meant hold it in place with finger and thumb because the magnets are not very good.

I hope you did not squeeze it using significant pressure?

Firmware upgrade option should be used because you want to get the watch working as it was before you started.

These processes are not aimed at people who have no experience and it is sad to see people jump in as soon as they buy their watch and end up in serious trouble a day later.

I am not directing this last statement at anyone in particular. It is a general statement aimed at all people.

1 Like

My Watch is Lem T.

I have just chose the “download only” instead of “firmware upgrade” option. So should I try “firmware upgrade” option tonight even my watch turned like this?

Developer option? Do you mean allow USB debugging? If you mean it, I did before the watch turn like this.

I haven’t add very heavy pressure with my thumb and finger for a while for checking the connection status , hopefully I didn’t squeeze the magnets.

It has been sometime after I bought Lem T, but this is the first time i am trying to root a smartwatch or something, so I don’t really know how to process. I am trying to read carefully with the instruction that MiniNuke provided and this is the first issue I faced. I am sorry for lacking the experience of rooting and thank you for your patient for answering and instructing me.

It is important to understand process, yes.

Anyway, firmware upgrade option is best in this case because you want to get the watch working properly again.

I really don’t know if the screen is damaged until you return it back to factory status.

Normally you would make a factory reset but you can’t.

So you need to use firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.

As someone else said above - you can use a rubber band to hold the dock in place.
Better than squeezing

I tried upgrade firmware option but this still happen

1. It turned like the one I try to root, many white lines

2. Then the background color change to green and become darker and darker

3. It closed itself.

Also it still unable reboot when connecting with my laptop after just upgrade the firmware

Screen is defective.
Pretty sure now.
Nothing we can do about hardware failure.

1 Like

Ah I see, thanks for helping.

@cyw05073 URGENT - anyone having issues with lines across the screen - it is because they changed the screen module and driver.

Here is a firmware that will help those with the problem - use firmware upgrade mode in flash tool.

1 Like

Ok I’m getting frustrated now, why are we not able to change to an animated background of our own?:face_with_head_bandage:that was one of the main reason i puchased this thing, product says it supports it but you can only use what others put in a forum, this is bullll…All i want to do is change the fire background to the one i have on my other android phone, the Electric Matrix Live Wallpaper…why is this not possible? Anybody?

1 Like

This is something that can be done, if the watch is rooted . "So far " I’ve not succeeded, Rome was not built in a day :stuck_out_tongue: I would recommend keep searching the forum and there seems to be some decent, knowledgeable people here. Another thing to consider is: Google . Because Android 7.1 is one of the last builds that Google allows certain apps to run on (without being a Google certified device ) this plays into a lot of things . Both the Ticwris and LEMFO LEMT are actually decent devices and despite not being able to root mine I’ve found a whole bunch of stuff this thing can do and have even made some adjustment’s , that I might actually use this as my phone now .

Just search around , you will find a work around .

For my DM100, press the watch face about two seconds, there are few stock watch faces to choose. There are also a Setting symbol, press the setting will get Camera or Gallery. If you copied the photo of your Electric Matrix Live Wallpaper to your watch, you will then find it inside the gallery and choose it as your wallpaper. There are digital hours, minutes and date,day also shown on the watch face, except no seconds.
But I am not sure wether your TicWris/Lemfo Lem T will have the same feature.
Good Luck.

1 Like

Thankyou for trying, that was one of tbe 1st things i tried however once it’s saved in gallery it’s no longer animated and it kept giving me a still image of it, but i found a better way for me to just make my own by converting anything i want to whatever format tbat the laucher allows… For now im using Futuristic Laucher because it allows animated gifs as wallpaper so i can create my own, plus i like the hacker type themes that you can change to your liking. Thanks a bunch for the help​:+1::+1:

1 Like

@moonhop7 you are giving incorrect information.
The TWRP and Magisk patched image works fine apart from your experience.
You cannot go around saying this because it has worked for many others

2 Likes

It simply "doesn’t " lol. I have tried multiple ways of flashing it . I have followed every instruction as explained , including flashing older firmware’s from the LEMFO LEM T to insure compatibility . I’ve poured over pages of the forum to find what I could possibly be missing and even researched sites like XDA developer’s for work arounds , tips , e.c.t . I’m not trying to intentionally mislead people , I 'm actually very nice and pleasant. If I came across as rude or disingenuous it certainly was not my intent .

@moonhop7 Well it works for many many others and is well documented several times over in this thread:
LEM T Reviews and FAQs

That’s why I added the images to the top post of that thread.
To make sure I even flashed mine again and had no issues.
There has to be just one step that you are getting wrong somewhere .

@GhostModeYo Please check the main thread LEM T Reviews and FAQs

I’ve actually read that entire thread . I thought it was really cool how much work Mininuke and everyone poured into the LEMFO LEM T . You guys must have had a lot of fun ! The recovery on that page “recovery_C10_480X640_LFLT” I do believe worked for the LEMFO LEM T and there where "several examples of that " I totally agree . I did not really see any for the Ticwris Max . I also am familiar twrp and ADB , Fasboot ect . It’s funny I’m actually a moderator on the Official “Unofficial” Nvidia Shield forum , where I’ve been teaching people to root and salvage their K1 Gaming Tablets for quite some time now :slight_smile: I understand your point though , and I am certainly not above human error by any means. If you would like me to withdrawal my comments I will out of respect for the forum as I enjoy it .

I just want you to know that there is absolutely no difference between the LEM T and Ticwris firmware apart from the launcher software.

I can flash those images on both with no issue at all.

I am beginning to wonder if we should just have a quick Zoom session and fix this up once and for all. It’s really simple to do and takes just a few minutes.

2 Likes

“Fair enough” . I understand that the models are the same. Why don’t I try this again over the next couple of days and see where I wind up . If you want to remove my comments to free up the forum thread I respect your decision as an Admin .