LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Can some one please share a working FM Radio APK for MT6739 on Nougat android 7.1.1 ? I am not looking for live FM radio which uses wifi/network data instead I am looking for stock FM Radio APK which makes use of buit in hardware and I confirmed MT6739 chip supports FM Radio built-in. Appreciate any help.

Maybe the chip support it. Not sure, I don’t know why you think so. But the rest of the watch doesn’t. It won’t work.

Chip does support so that is not a concern. Whether rest of the watches does or not is also not a concern. But looks like it is a bigger problem to solve, I see fmradio.driver.enable=0 in build.prop and I dont see the fm drivers under lib folder. So just installing apk wont be enough instead we need a recovery patch zip file with drivers, update to build.prop and apk installation ! Anyone want to attempt ?

What you need is a FM tuner. There isn’t any. So there is some hardware missing, not only software…

If I am not wrong hardware is NOT missing because MT6739 chip has it built in. All we need is a driver to interact with that hardware and a software which is FM tuner as you said…

You are wrong. But good luck. I promise to no longer confuse you with facts from now on.

2 Likes

I may be wrong, but if the driver is not included in the kernel there’s not much we can do. Also it usually requires some sort of antenna through a wired audio for example.

1 Like

If he has read the product page then that would be good enough reason to believe so.

It could be that the mainboard doesn’t support it, if they have chosen not to make the connections between the two pins I’ve circled in the following picture and the MT6625L

It does seem that the MT6625L even includes a short antenna, so as long as the mainboard has made the two connections between the MT6739 and the MT6625L required for FM, then everything should be in place hardware-wise. However, as far as I understand it, our watches doesn’t use the regular MT6739, for example, AIDA64 reports that my bakeey A4 uses the MT6739WA. It could be that these versions does not have the capability to receive FM signals.

Anyways, I think that the amount of work needed to maybe get it working wouldn’t be worth it

2 Likes

The different chip types differ in how memory is used, and I think they can also differ on clock speed. That said, however, all of them should have the same features, including FM.

On the other hand, I don’t think those pads are connected. It’s already a tricky job to layout all the traces in a 8 layer board, so they must have just left those off. However, feel free to try another firmware from another phone and see if you can get it working…

2 Likes

I though that even if it had a FM tuner on the MB then is still wont work do to the aerial. Most old pre android watch phones use the plugin type earphone as the aerial. Unless the Lem t can use others antennas for same purpose?!

From a google search it looks like fpc antennas is the kind of antenna that is already used in these watches, so it seems it’s not built-in like I first thought it could seem like. I don’t know whether the FM part would need its own connections in order to share the GSM antenna or if it could be just programmed during production of the watch

Someone can write exactly how the firmware android 7.1 differs from the firmware TICWRIS ?

I am trying to flash system.img using smart phone flash tool on LEM10 but it fails with STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION (0XC0050003) [HINT]: sometimes I get this at 69% sometime 72% sometime 85% and sometime 98%

Appreciate any help.

I don’t know this tool, but isn’t it a problem of connection with the watch that is not stable ?

1 Like

Could be a battery issue, leave the watch charging for some time and try again

2 Likes

Man, the videos of how u had it set up are amazing. Was that all really just done with fluid? How do I make mine like that? I’m about to just play with it but i dont wanna mess anything up… Btw I came here after seeing u mention it on the xda thread

1 Like

No. In order to use fluid you must root. You have to download livewallpaperpicker.apk for 7.1.1 then use lucky patcher which needs root to transfer it to a system app. It takes a couple times doing it for it to finally transfer it seems. Then download wallpapers by Google on the app store for photo wallpapers. But my set up… I use lawnchair launcher (no root required)
Fluid navigation gestures (no root required)
And bottom quick settings (no root required)
@Jeff_Jones
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm

thanks for the suggestion. I tried changing the speed settings and that helped.

Hello, i just installed the ticwris into a global version of the DM100 3gb/32 (not the lemfo version) and seems to work perfectly fine, the only issue is that in system update says there is V1.3 avaliable for download, but when i download it and then go to automatic boot system, it says error and with the image of the android robot dead, i panic because i thought i bricked it but i just hard turn off and everything is back fine with the tickwris version, but system update still there, should i just ignore it?

1 Like