LEM T Reviews and FAQs

@Babak_Shock, @SyxxW, is this easy eanough?

1. Download this to your windows computer:
  1. Extract the downloaded zipfile
  2. Double-click the file named “runme.cmd”
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions
  4. Done!
6 Likes

Excellent, works like a charm !

1 Like

I finally did it! I flashed my LEMFO firmware to TICWRIS! And all thanks to you! The file which you sent to me, was indeed very easy to use without bricking your smartwatch. Thank you so much :hugs:

That’s right, uncheck everything except system
And choose download only

1 Like

Just the System (read other posts on the forum), or better: read all the posts regarding Lem-T - that is a 2hour work, but you get lots of useful info.
BTW I have bricked the watch a couple of times already (putting on wrong firmware etc.). The watch is robust, it is hardly impossible to brick MTK chipsets for good. The last resort is to find the post where a guy tears the watch apart to check what battery is in the watch (4 screws on the bottom and voila). If you take off the battery micro-connector for few seconds and plug it back on, the SP Flash tool will push the new firmware over after the next plug of the USB connector, even if you have tried to use firmware for Lem10 for example and the watch did not start at all :innocent:
As I said, a weekend of trying all available firmwares and debricking techniques and you are good to go. Personally I am waiting for a hero to build a LineageOS for LemT… am prepared to beta-test it :-).

1 Like

Hello! I really like what I am reading on this forum about the LEM T. I saw the watch yesterday and started doing research to decide if I wanted to get one. I appreciate everyone’s input on here and love how everyone gets along.
MiniNuke, you mentioned you were going to try and connect your LEM T to the US Verizon LTE network. I kept reading through the thread but couldn’t find where you (or anyone else for that matter) wrote and update with how the watch works with VERIZON. Would you mind helping me out with that?
Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Spenbot.

1 Like

I didnt get it to work but didn’t try too hard. I called a Verizon tech and he helped me setup the watch settings to use. And it didn’t work. Just emergency calls. I just use Bluetooth tethering from my phone.

I also use pdanet (app in the drive folder) for if I want to download something huge on the watch and not use up my hotspot data.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm

I also use ‘join’ app. It synchronizes your text with your phone.
Join is made by an awesome developer who made tasker.
Coolest app for automation but very confusing until you get used to it.
I made a Tasker app that opens PdaNet and connects automatically. As well as anytime my watch Bluetooth turns on, it connects to my phone’s Bluetooth tethering.

2 Likes

Wow! That was a quick response! Thank You! I have not spent much time on forums, but your response was so fast, I was delighted.
I am sorry to hear you couldn’t get the LEMT to work with Verizon. Maybe someone else has? It would be a big deciding factor for me if it could work as a stand-alone on Verizon (Just my preference).

Thanks again! I am definitely impressed with the forum.

Thank you for the welcome. I am not a big forum guy and didn’t expect such a quick response. So I was delighted at the lightening fast response from both you and MiniNuke.
Cheers

Yeah I have a friend here that got it connected on T-Mobile. Insert sim and go

Apparently T-Mobile and ATT being GSM networks, make it easy for third party access… Verizon and Sprint are CDMA and make it less so.
Although, I seem to get the feeling that all networks are now on a form of LTE and (in theory) should all be able to be connected to with any device with the right SIM…
Frustrating!

TICWRIS MAX & LEM T on T-Mobile USA, USUAL COVERAGE.

1 Like

While my phone is on AT&T, my daughters family plan I use SpeedTalk sim cards in my watches which use T-Mobile network. They offer a 250 min, or text, 250 mb plan for $5 a month. Works out to $.02 per item. More than enough coverage for my use. They also offer other plans for slightly more. Buy on amazon for $5.83 prepaid to get your Sim Card.

I just updated the how to root post at post #128 of this thread.

Just follow that to root or just to update to ticwrist. I just did it and updated the steps. Sorry they are so confusing. Just read thru and make sense of it all before you do it. Pay close attention to the photos. It’s really simple once you do it once.

1 Like

I have sucessfully flashed my smartwatch into TICWRIS Max. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

There is a difference? Won something? Write.

What do you mean???

1 Like

What 's the difference between firmware?

With Ticwris firmware : face id unlock and possible watchwace with active touch buttons.