LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Purpose of using magisk manager is rooting… since it is not rooted yet, how would this new “SolidExploere” work?

1 Like

Solid explorer isn’t new and it doesn’t need root. But titanium backup and the root delete system apk needs root. What is your piont?

I wanted to root my watch… and found Magisk manager would work. But magic manager can’t access to my folders where I’ve downloaded boot.img becasue by default “magic manager” uses some different kind of file browser

Gotcha. Scroll up and there are steps to root. The steps are not too confusing if you just pay close attention to the photos. The magisk apk itself can’t root your device. Magisk is what you use ultimately to root your device. But other things have to be done first. @mfarooqi magisk manager isn’t a file manager
I included every single step that needs to be done. The only way I could add more steps is showing the mouse movement from one picture to another. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks. .I 'm sorry if any of my words made you feel like i said it is a file manager… I only said… when it asks to browse the file… it opens a file manager (some different kind of)… and thanks again… I will look in details.
BTW>. i’m using lem10… will this method work on that?

1 Like

Gotcha! Yes it will. It Will just need the different firmware download for the lem10

1 Like

It is possible to get around the problem with magisk manager and the basic file manager, for one, you can try to upload the boot.img to google drive or something and then on the watch download it from there, then it might show up, or you can do as I did once and copy the apk for the file manager from lineageos and use that to “update” the file manager on the watch (I had to use vysor as well in order to reach the hamburger button in the corner)

This firmware is for 1/16G and 3/32G versions? Thanks

Hello,

By the way, if a new firmware comes out, how/where can we get the info ?

Cheers,

If Lemfo thinks it is usuable it will be available as a OTA update on your watch as normal

I need help rooting the watch

If you use words like " please " you may get a response

2 Likes

Where can i find this “sp flash tool” ??

You can download it from here

Can you please send me an explanation video on how to flash my LEMFO LEM T to TICWRIS? I’m afraid to brick my smartwatch, because i’m lost and don’t know what to do.

If you don’t know what you’re doing and you’re afraid to brick your watch, then you definitely shouldn’t.

3 Likes

i agree with you 100%, although at the same time what the world needs most right now is more people asking more questions.

if he’s game to learn, giddy up then. should a brick occur, he will be the proud new owner of a paper weight.

Then please show me tutorial video on how to flash to ticwris firmware.

I don’t think there is a video. But @Mark2 linked you to a post. Here you will find everything you need to know. But you will have to read.

1 Like