LEM T Reviews and FAQs

100% yes with all watches on 3 network in UK :+1:

2 Likes

I am looking at buying one of these, but have a few questions. I own a LEMX, and like it, but it has a few issues I am hoping this model does not have. First off, the LEMX has a nice sharp display, but Lemfo made it too dim and the watch does not work very well outdoors. You can root the watch and unlock the setting, but it is fairly complex. How is the brightness on the LEM T? Second, my display after several months has a checkerboard pattern on it that is visible when the watch is off. It appears to be some sort of burn in from some components under the LCD. It has not affected my watches functionality so far! Has anybody seen this odd pattern on the LCD on their LEM T? I am glad they made the LEM T with a metal chassis. The LEMX’s is mostly plastic and the watch feels cheaply made. I am bit disappointed that the band cannot be changed out also. Any info would be appreciated!

So far no reported screen issues to us with with Lem T . Thankyou

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reply. Great will be definitely be getting one of these, so far i don’t really hear any negatives.
Think I will buy it directly from domino in China. If anyone has a reason for me not to do this pls say lol.

Thanks everyone else in the thread for all the information you have supplied, exactly what I need to find.

1 Like

I have ghost touches on mine and emailed their wholesale person to currently no avail

By ghost touches do you mean screen reacts as if touched ( but not touched ? ) . Has a full factory reset fixed this issue

Just curious, how do you do a full factory reset?

It’s in the settings menu.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a bit confused and hoping someone can help.

Who makes this smartwatch, is it Lemfo or Domino?

To be clear, the design is by Domino and they are all built in the same factory.
Different brands buy a batch of 500 - 1000 and then put their name and slightly customized firmware on them.

Sometimes as many as 5 different brands are selling the same product.
Generally its just the boot animation and watch faces that are different.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

That’s great to know, was really confusing.

I ordered Ebay. I wait when comes. Genuine leather. When I check, I 'll write to the forum.

1 Like

Full factory reset and absolutely nothing changed. Still got ghost touches and still no response from their email.

Who did you buy it from ?

TaoBao in mainland China

Never heard of them i’m afraid . Good luck

What’s the size of the lemfo T straps? I sent my watch back to Shenzhen, China to have my strap repaired. They insisted the strap is not removable since it contains the Bluetooth antenna according lemfo.

1 Like

New firmware for LEMT !

Got this TICWRIS_MAX_V1.2_20200107 from https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GKcNe5sNnBpkTSvDwPWyFDWDGngd54Do ( thanks to Pablo11 and [SmartWatch Ticks] youtube channel for the link ).

Just need to flash only the system image (leave rest all partitions unchecked in flashtool), this way you dont need to spend time setting up your LEMT all over again and after flashing only system.img (Use SP flash tool) you will get your same old smartwatch with new additional apps on top of your favorite apps which are already installed.

What’s new in this ?

1. Camera button is on the opposite side of camera, so now your finger will not come between camera and object.
  2. App List Style : Bubble and Matrix
  3. Face Unlock and Screen lock options
  4. Latest 20200107 firmware.
  5. 4 new interesting watch faces with clickable icons for phone, message, clock, weather etc (non but customizable :frowning: if you don’t use stock phone and messaging app then you may not keep these watch faces)
  6. Fitness app with location tracking
  7. Most important, it is compatiable with your DM100 / LEMT / MT6739 smart watch !

For more info please do check SmartWatch Ticks video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5sfD0VVZw

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this here. On YouTube I’m referring anyone interested in the TicWris MAX firmware to this particular post for downloading. Cheers!

1 Like

Is it on which Lemfo Lem T? With 1 or 3 gigabytes of RAM?