LEM T Reviews and FAQs

What I did… I took the back cover of the case off completely. And held the cover and one strap with my hand with a glove on. Dunked one strap at a time into boiling water for 5 minutes or so. This will get the plastic inside the rubber wrist strap soft (which is located at the connection of the strap to the cover). Then you can bend the plastic so that it fits your wrist better. The way the watch comes from factory is made for a gigantic wrists. But if you boil it you can contour it to the shape of your wrist. Then do the other side. The thing you want to avoid is any metal touching the rubber whenever it’s boiling hot. Metal will melt the rubber. just make sure nothing touches the rubber except your hands with gloves on or your hands themselves once you let it cool off for a few seconds. Like don’t hold the strap with a metal pliers or anything like that. You can even put some oil in the water to make your straps last a little longer. Oil always helps last longer. It’s an idea we don’t have to do that. after I boiled my straps and bent the plastic inside the rubber straps to the shape of my wrists, and then disassembled my straps from the back cover case. And put quite a bit of J-B Weld inside the straps and anywhere the strap touches the back cover case. And now my straps are literally implanted to my back cover case. No Gap shows whatsoever

2 Likes

shourely sir
i m logged in every where
i m thinking it might because of the new update in app or some where

so if anybuddy is having working google assistant old version running in his LEM T

pls shre it over here.

This might be worth a try…

1 Like

Anyone have pitting on the contacts pad for charging?

It can happen with sweat , moisture

Any chance you know where to fix that?

The best you can do is clean them with a small amount of alcohol so you get a good contact

1 Like

As I have suggested in past posts I would also try cleaning them with a pencil eraser, especially if they have minor pitting as you indicated.

1 Like

Who knows how to make the weather update automatically?

Search Google for a better weather apk @alexey60

ghost touches on the damn thing now fml

How did you order the watch strap? My seller Lemfodropshipping said the strap is not available. I have to send the watch back to them for repair or replacement of strap.

Depends on the seller . Most used lemfo official store on aliexpress .

Hello. I am using this product well after I bought it, but I have a problem. Connecting to my iPhone XS and Bluetooth will disconnect every 5 to 8 minutes. Do you happen to know a solution? I’d appreciate your help.

I’m assuming you are using wiiwatch app to connect ? Also its important to pair using qr code on watch - phone ( not the traditional method ) .

It was linked using the Wiiwatch2 app. The Wiiwatch app did not work on my iPhone Xs. I started the factory reset the network on my iPhone. However, it disconnects every 5 to 7 minutes. If you turn on WiiWatch2, it will reconnect and disconnect after 5 to 7 minutes. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve the problem of iPhone compatibility.

The iphone version of wiiwatch is lacking compared to android functions . I personally dont use it so working blind a little . Un-pair it completey in watch and start again using qr code . Also in watch if there are any options in battery saver and data saver ( give them full access ) . Thanks

Sorry guys I’m new to this forum and just got my lent. I love it! Is there any stock lock screen app? I installed one screen lock app but all you have to do is reboot and it boots unlocked! Please help if you can, thank you in advance, Steve

if you’re not able to find the lock screen setting you can find it with the help of setting search

1 Like

Hi guys I’m new here. Does anyone have experience or know if the 3 network works with this watch in the Uk?
I saw a couple of answers above one was a yes the other was a no lol. Just looking for some more clarification. Thanks.