LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Have you test any other roms with from other smartwatches with the LEM T?

@iscle have you done anything cool with your watch yet? I think I remember you talking about that LOS ROM or something.
The only cool things I’ve done is getting Tasker to turn on Bluetooth and then connect to my phone’s Bluetooth tether and every time my watches screen turns on it has instant internet. Once the watches screen turns off it turns off Bluetooth to save battery. It’s great.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=15r5dgjFZC5nRr3YbIE2_WU7w6wsE0fzX
Here are the apps as well as my backups so you can just import my setup and change it as you may.

2 Likes

Not yet, because I don’t have enough free space on my build machine HDD to get the sources downloaded and compiled :joy: (If nothing goes wrong, I should have a new 1TB HDD on wednesday)
But I do want to build LOS for it, once we have that device tree it will be very easy to port it to other MT6739 watches…

4 Likes

Awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes Please! Lineage OS would be sick.

My new back cover came in from AliExpress. It was like $5 for shipping.
Now I am reinforcing my new case with JB Weld. I may have to dremmel some of it back out but I doubt it.

Here is the battery Lego connector. Unplug this if you brick it. Plug it back in and plug it back into PC for flashing and it will be recognized.

Here is my old cover. It still jeld together well but it was sketchy.
It broke because my brother flexed his wrist and it pried up. Just keep the watch away from your wrist and don’t keep the watch too tight and them the watch will never break.

Also every needs to tighten the nuts on the strap.
One of my nuts fell off months ago. So be sure and tighten all 4 of yours
It consists of two shafts with threads on both ends of each metal shaft and 4 nuts one on each end of the metal shaft. It’s not a bolt and nut. It’s a shaft with threads and two nuts on each end. So tighten all 4 nuts

Here you can see the potential fragile strap. The bolt is study but the bolt could rip thru this tiny part of the strap. The rubber strap has plastic inside but still.

Here you can see the gap that can happen with the strap. So I just took the strap off and filled the inside of the strap with JB Weld. And then I put the strap back on. So mine should be bullet proof. And it should bond the strap to the back cover

Also, with hours of letting all my younger cousins play with my watch they finally broke my charger. One of the spring loaded connectors doesn’t extend. Honestly my cousins really messed up my watch. They are rough on things.

1 Like

Upon closer inspection. The new cover has already been reinforced. The 4 corners Where the screws go through the cover… the plastic there is literally over 3x as thick! IMG_20200121_201956__01__01|375x500

Thankfully the cover snaps to the metal part of the watch and therefore I didn’t even realize my cover was so broken. It was only being held on by one screw. My cousins broke it over the course of two weekends.

Here is how to make your watch sound good. Remove the rubber speaker cover and replace it with the wire mess found on other waterproof phones. The sound is a ton better

1 Like

Has anyone tried to replace the bracelet of the watch? I’m trying to find compatible leather straps but I’m not aware of the size that will fit the watch. Thanks!

Could you offer a Download link as a PDF or powerpoint in the future, please?
Good job, thank you.

1 Like

Hey MiniNuke,

I am trying to use my LEMT as a complete phone replacement. Do you know if its possible to install a full version of android on this? I am not interested in the fitness etc and after much tweaking over the last 3 days have something that almost is there. I am missing access to the volume controls mainly and notifications are very hit and miss.

I saw you reccomend Fluid and I will try that, but I just wanted to ask the question if full android on this watch is possible.

Thanks!

Scroll up a couple post to the video I posted. I just made that YT channel for this. In think I posted like 3 videos. Watch all the videos and you will see how this is full Android. Just download the apps I posted in that YouTube link. Gdrive folder. You will have access to status bar notifs volume and whatever you want. Everything I do on my OnePlus 7 pro, I can do on my watch.

2 Likes

Any ideas how to repair the gap in the strap of the watch? I just noticed it today. I had the lemfo lemfo lem T for about 3 months only

1 Like

LEM T does not support google assitant​:sweat::sweat::sweat:
i hope i will be wrong and some one from the community sorted it out
pls help me guyies in this regard

thanks and regards
in advance to all the lovely people out there from this beautifull community

Hi . It does support google assistant . Please explain your problem in more detail ?

thanks for the reply @Dr_Andy_Vishnu

1 Like

Have you a google account logged in on your watch ?

1 Like

Who knows how to make the weather update automatically?

I started to get a gap, too.

Did you put on a full android? Where to download it and how to put it? Under your video, I downloaded a link, but there I found nothing.

The lem t as well as all other watches supported in this forum comes with full android already! So there’s no reason to ask how to install what it already has. If you want lineage or clean aosp then you should specify that. If there is any specific functionality you are missing, then tell us which and maybe someone can help.

2 Likes

need to update your google play version maybe? Or any other update to do first?