LEM T Reviews and FAQs

It works for me too, in Spain!

1 Like

Seems to work ok in the UK too

1 Like

Actually it works everywhere in Europe. The US model is a separate one with WCDMA, etc

Hi!

I’m using Google Keep on this watch but the font size extremely small… Is there a solution to change the font size? Or maybe changing the screen resolution, while this app is open?

Did you update the watch to v1.4 and did a factory reset afterwards? I had a similar problem and that fixed it…

1 Like

Root for LEM T is available thanks to Sean.

2 Likes

I made a pic but cannot upload it here because i’m a new member.

The watch came with v1.4 by default. My problem is different than yours( I think). The “Google Keep” using the whole proportion of the screen, but everything (notes; buttons; menu;fonts) is very small.

Have you tried pinching/tapping screen to zoom in on text?

Sure but didn’t worked.
I’m wondering because on smartphones (with much bigger screen resolution) we get bigger fonts.

Try a factory reset, this is how it shows up for me now

1 Like

If the Third-party apps adapter is set in settings/more, this can cause screen resolution problems…

2 Likes

To change the font size you can play with the app " Enlarge Font"

This is always an issue with DPI on these watches… Ideally the resolution should be lower… There is no reason to have such high resolutions on such small screens. There are small benefits of looking at photos but big trade off with dealing with such small fonts.

It took years before MS Windows was able to change the scaling of the entire system. Android is years away from doing that on their screens.

Great, this method solved the problem! Now absolutely useful. I made it without factory reset. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hmmm… I interesting. I’ll give it a try because I need Hungarian system language.

@Batta_Krisztián too bad that his links only goes to a commit to the device tree and to the thread for twrp requests then

This is the recovery… I thought I had already uploaded it a long time ago lol

3 Likes

Even Unbox Therapy has gotten the lem t now:

5 Likes

Hi! I trying it now if you wish :wink: And I take a short video :slight_smile:

1 Like

So. I have bad news for you about Pokemon Go. I made a short video but I haven’t a permission to upload it