Lem 12 Pro FAW Firmware Link

Hi members:

I am wondering if someone would be kind enough to provide me with the link for downloading the latest Lem 12 Pro international firmware? I also have several questions:

1. Am I correct that this firmware can directly be installed to the watch, or am I required to flash the device?
  2. Since I am blind, I have the Talk Back speech product installed as part of accessibility settings. Will these be reset when I update to the new firmware?

Thank you.

2 Likes

The new version will be available soon . A factory reset will be advised after installing so yes you will lose everything

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu and @pablo11 . I would like to also ask the following: Normally, Android installs include accessibility services (which would also mean the TalkBack service). Are you all bundling the accessibility service in the development of the FAW firmware? If not, then I would kindly request that you do so because it is part of stock Android. Thank you.

I would also need the download link, but I can’t find it. Thank you very much.

Does anyone know anything about the new firmware version? Thank you very much.

You will see this soon . What do you want to know ?

1 Like

Hi. 2 years ago i saw a firmware to fix access point issue. Please help me to find it. I am buying another lemfo lem 12 pro and i want to fix this issue. In that post there was a guidance to how change firmware by computer. Please help me to find that

It is the FAW firmware.
The conditions for access have now been tightened. Trustlevel 2 is now required. You can download it once you reach trust level 2:

-Official Support thread for LEM14 - #361 by G1NT0N1C

Excuse me.i didn’t understand your mean. I have to diwnload an app to fix apn issue??

No. You just have to meet the conditions I linked to download the FAW firmware. This will take some time.

2 Likes

Hi.thnk you for answering me. But where is the link. Would you mind helping me to find the link. Please

You can find the link to the Level 2 conditions a few posts above. You can only download the firmware if you meet these conditions.

1 Like

No, you can’t. You can find all the faw firmware links in the download section. But you have to reach trustlevel 2 first.

Only the first posts need approval. This protects us from bots that would otherwise flood the forum with ads.

All firmware here is freely accessible. The only exception is the FAW firmware. For this we have decided that trustlevel 2 is required. You’ve only been a member here for a few days…

1 Like

Every member gets help. Trustlevel 2 is only required for downloading the FAW firmware. These are the conditions for trust level 2:

-Official Support thread for LEM14 - #361 by G1NT0N1C

I will not explain the difference between the manufacturer firmware and FAW firmware. However, I refer to our very good search function.

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/faw-release-candidate-1-v1-3/66487

When you reach level 2 you will be able to access the download section.

It’s closed source
We work in partnership with the Chinese for that.

Good luck :+1:

Err no…
Our joint project firmware version has been stripped back completely for exactly that and many other reasons LMAO :rofl:
Be careful what you say because you have not even seen it.

Why do you think it’s my firmware??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You talk a lot for someone who obviously doesn’t know much, don’t you think???

1 Like