VOICE = GOOGLE VOICE
DROID = WATCHDROID
SETTING = SETTING
SMS = MESSAGE
PHONE = PHONE
WEEKDAY = CALENDAR
SOUND = MUSIC

EXTRA APK
RADIO = DAILY TUNES FOR ANDROID (PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS APK)

SPECIAL FUNCTIONS

DISPLAY A

• BATTERY CHARGE
  • MISSED CALL
  • MISSED SMS

The buttons and the kospet logo mimic holographic colors

THIS IS THE SIMPLE VERSION

I USE THESE EXTRA APKS:
VOICE = Voice Dialer by G_v1.0.1.1 apk
SMS = big sms for seniors apk
PHONE = True Phone Dialer Contacts_v1.7.8 apk
SOUND = jetAudio HD Music Player apk

On the right and left side is the volume and brightness apk location
(Thank you, Mr Ticks)

If anyone needs the extra version let me know

DEFAULT VERSION

UL VERSION

ONLY OPTIMUS PRO 4.0 (20200629) AND OPTIMUS PRIME 2.3b STOCK LAUNCHER VERSION

clock_skin_model

steps and heart rate monitor expansion

clock_skin_model

17 Likes

Is this an stockwatchface or an own creation? A Kospet credit link is needed…

This is entirely my own creation. The kospet logo is fantasy and not original.

Ok, if it is an own creation, you can post it. But please edit your post and add this credit link:https://www.kospet.com
Thank you.

By the way- good job.

1 Like

Very nice . Good work . :+1:

Thank you, great job!!

1 Like

@gyuri This is a nice bit of work mate! Works a treat on my Kospet Hope Lite with standard launcher. All the functions work correctly and it’s a cool looking face into the bargain. Many thanks for sharing it with us! :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Hi Guys,in this beautiful face I see the sms and call missed function and in xml I found,with coordinates,it’s array type 50 and 51,I don’t know it and I haven’t in the array list downloaded from here.
I tried to use these array but without lucky.
Have someone the complete list of array type for watchface,because I looking for in internet but I found nothing about it.
Thanks a lot .

I have sent you the detail you need . Thanks

2 Likes

Hi gyuri, thanks for the Kospet watch face, looks really amazing … I installed and looks so nice. I have a suggestion that is it possible to add STEPS, HEART RATE METER. Thanks and appreciate your Design. Can you please send me the volume and brightness control face.

Hi, Volume and brightness control is not a face but an application

1 Like

Hi, Gyuri, Thanks … I have just downloaded and shall revert back. Thanks

Hi, I would like to ask a common query, Is it available in our forum that Long standby watch face can it be changed? if yes then what is the steps to be follwed? is it available for download? thanks…

@gyuri Been using this face for a few days now on my Kospet Hope using UL, absolutely love the face, so thank you. I updated UL yesterday & noticed that the phone & sms green & purple on the left hand side are offset. I can’t say it was or it wasn’t like this b4 I updated UL. Any idea’s on this please

1 Like

Thank you for telling me. Unfortunately, UL does not support missed call and missed sms and charge system display. I’ll convert to the UL version and I’ll let you know when it’s done.

1 Like

I know that Eric was working at this feature. I am not sure if it is already integrated in the newest UL Version?

@gyuri Thanks 4 replying. Its more that they’re mis-aligned. Also could you let me have the extra version please :pray:

I tested the 3.4 beta version unfortunately array 50 and 51 do not work well. array 63 is not working yet. I hope it will be good soon.

Well, Eric is very busy at the moment. I have a Beta and it works fine. I’m sure it will be available soon.

Unfortunately, there is a difference. The factory version always indicates 2 digits and “00” is not displayed.

clock_skin_model