Kospet Prime SE - caller id, countdown timer, health\fitness

Just got a Prime SE and have a couple questions.

Setup info
-Kospet prime se with latest firmware (1.5b i think)
-i reset to factory, updated, reset to factory
-Watch droid assistant is installed on watch
-Watch droid full/paid version on my Samsung A70 phone
-do not have the wiiwatch 2 app installed on phone (it seems flaky and all around bad)

1. Caller ID

Currently it vibrates and shows that I have a call coming in but I have no caller id on the initial notification. If I don’t answer the call the message log shows the caller id but it does not on the initial notifications. Is there a trick to getting this to show?

Can I set it up so I can have button(s) on the initial notification to tell my phone to answer, decline, ignore?

1. Countdown timer

The current clock -> timer is very basic and only allows 1 timer. It also does not seem to vibrate watch when the timer is done (it does flash though). Can anyone recommend a good (free?) countdown timer app that will allow me to setup multiple timers and vibrate like an alarm would when done?

1. Health\Fitness related

Without the wiiwatch2 app, how do I get health\fitness data on my phone?

Can I disable the pedometer completely on watch? (just thinking about battery here)
Can I disable the heart rate monitor completely on watch? (just thinking about battery here)

thanks for the help! great watch so far, just a few things I need to tweak.

Just to add, I am also using Universal Launcher New Gen

To solve your 1st problem, you could install this app on your phone (not on the watch) and use it instead your standard dialer.

2 Likes

Hi.
Yes you can turn off the pedometer and the heart rate monitor only works when you open it anyway so no need to try to disable .

Google fit on watch and phone will sync data . Stock fitness app is not great .

Thanks

1 Like