Official Support for the Rollme S08

Then you’re very lucky, most of my watches suffer from this problem, it usually takes several attempts to find a good connection.

@zappomax, Just to be sure when you connect the USB are you swiping the main watch screen right (thus pulling over the ‘Notification’ screen on the left where there should be a notice “USB charging the device, Tap for more options” There should be a down arrow you tap or an ‘Open’ to tap where you should see 3 choices:
Charge this device
Transfer Files
Transfer Photos
and of course you would choose Transfer files.
The notification screen can popup by itself when you attach the USB but it tends to be very quick before going back to the watch screen.
I’m actually assuming you are already aware of this but since I don’t believe it has specifically mentioned I think it is worth saying. And on the Rollme this can be difficult as touching the watch with it’s fairly weak magnet connection can be a little tricky. I have mine on a thin foam pad and tend to hold down on it while getting to the ‘Transfer files’ option so it won’t lose connection to the USB.

After looking closely at my plug, I noticed a small, protruding piece of plastic. I carefully removed it with a craft knife and file.
This solved the problem. I can now connect to the PC. It’s far away from perfect, but it works…

4 Likes

Please stay on topic guys…
There are places here for general discussion.
Thanks.

2 Likes

I use ww2 to connect android phone with S08 for reminder call through bluetooth. Reminder on S08 worked but only show number, not name, contact. I shared contacts to S08 even exported contacts to S08 but still only show number

Forget WW2 and install watchdroid . Its far better to use . Then read this after uninstalling WW2

For watch

For phone

2 Likes

Thank you @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, i try now

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu i installed watch droid but on watch only show icons, not clock. Any way to show clock (time) when the watch wake up (click button or raise)?

Watch droid works in the background . Turn off in battery and data saver . You should always be able to see your clockskin when you press the power button ?

Yeah, resolved it. I disabled funtion battery saver. Thank you

1 Like

Good to hear :+1:

Don’t trust to the specs about this watch! The brand claims it’s waterproof and suitable for swimming. Bu***hit! I used it at the pool for 4 or 5 times and now the touch screen is getting crazy (practically unusable) and I noticed micro drops under front cam glass.
Well done Rollme! Perfect china style…

Hmm… I must admit that I always have problems with calling these devices waterproof.
Having said that, a lot of people have had no problem with swimming wearing this model.

Is there anywhere that you think water may be getting in?

The other possibility is condensation.
Moving from hot to cold environments quickly can cause this…

Just curious to hear more about it.

1 Like

I know that gaskets in this kind of watches could suffer warm water so I used it only in the pool and never under the shower.
For me it’s just matter of time and all people who use it swimming gonna front this issue…
Or maybe only my watch is defected…
I also used at the pool an Amazfit GTR without any problem.

I think it is interesting to hear about the camera.
Maybe the camera is the weak point?

Ask @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
He’s very intimate with his S08 :joy:

1 Like

Call quality is fine and speaker is loud without crackling . No issues at all

Did i mention i love this watch ?? :wink:

Yes it is very load and clear . Waterproofing has not affected this

Then this is the first