Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

If you have selected to receive notifications on your phone for a specific app and then select the same app in the watch droid app on your phone you will sometimes get two notifications. One from the phone and one from the watch droid app on your phone.

4 Likes

I receive double sms notification in the smartwatch!!

I solved the problem changing SMS app in the phone.

1 Like

How do I fix this?

You have to grant file read and write permissions in the application that is on the smartwatch. (Watch Droid Assistant)

1 Like

Hi, I receive call notifications but without caller ID name but just number. How can I fix the issue? contact are correctly synced

4 Likes

Hello, most of us have multiple watches with Watch Droid assistant installed. Every time I switch watches, I have to re-adjust watchdroid settings, font size, vibrate, alert duration…

Is it possible to add a “watch profile” option in the application, so when you select a watch and pair, you select the configuration profile to apply for that specific watch? For example, you pair your watch, configure the settings, name, and save the configuration. you would do this for each of your watches. when you switch watches, you pair it, go to a “setting profile” section, select a profile and apply.

Just a thought… @lumaticsoft

Thank you!

1 Like

Would be nice if you change design of UI to more stylish design (I didn’t say app is bad just design looks a little bit poor)

Well, I like it…:wink:

2 Likes

I say if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I’ve been using it for years and find it works well as is.

1 Like

@lumaticsoft Hello there! First I want to thank you a lot for the greateast notification app ever for the Full Android Watches! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::handshake:🏻 Second, I wonder if it would be possible to add a scheduler for waking screen on and vibration. I’d be even more happy if I could disable these features at night :blush:

Anyway, thanks a lot again!

Is there any option to let watch use smartphone’s lte connection through watch droid or somehow?

You can use BT tethering to share internet/data connection but not cellular voice calls.

1 Like

Any1 can tell if it’s worth to buy premium?
And why?

In my opinion, anyone who can afford it should buy the premium version. It’s an excellent app that is always being developed. I like to support it. But of course there are not only moral arguments, but also practical ones: There are a lot of useful functions that can only be used in the Premium version. They will be shown to you in the free version with the note that these are premium functions. I haven’t memorized all of the premium features, but a significantly improved quick view of the messages was one of them.

5 Likes

Accidently taped on touch lock and now can’t use watch screen pls help

You will have to flash your watch if i understand you correctly

1 Like

Hello,

I am using :

• Kospet Optimus
  • watch droid phone version 15.16
  • watch droid assistant version 15.16

and I have an issue with volume music control on watch droid.
Everything is fine on Play, next and previous control, but I’m unable using volume control.
Anyone know how to solve this?

@lumaticsoft this one is probably something that you need to look at?
Cheers
Pablo11

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have had the same report from 2 other users … generally the volume control works smoothly for most users.
This is something that is limiting the application on the phone, what model of phone do you have? what version of android? Is any modified?

1 Like