Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

I also use English language on my Kospet Prime, but the OK button is also (almost) off-screen.
I only see the edge of the button on the right side of the screen. It’s better to put the button in the center of the screen.

1 Like

Photo of this please?
It would be very helpful.

I downloaded a triple tap (on the screen) app and it does the magnification zoom and you can scroll all over the displayed window And Scroll to the OK button.
Its SEARCH SETTINGS app.

1 Like

In the Accessibility options in settings search app ?

1 Like

Yes, definitely do not change the DPI settings.
It has caused some users to have to flash again because the watch becomes unusable.
I would still appreciate it very much if you can take a photo with your phone and upload it here.
This is a problem that we need to understand.
Especially as it is fine for most but obviously not for you.

1 Like

Hello colleagues, I have recently acquired this magnificent watch, but what is my surprise that when I turn it on for the first time I notice that the screen looks yellowish and after restoring factory settings and updating the firmware, everyone is still yellowish and the truth is that it is not I like it. I have passed some screen calibration apps and something has improved but little, especially with the white color it shows a lot. Can it be fixed with some software update … ?? Thank you

That is unfortunately a mannerism of the led backlight, they have small manufacturing variances which can result in a slightly different whitepoint.
There are some ‘screenfilter’ applications on the playstore that can slightly change the primary colors with a software screen overlay.

1 Like

Believe so…
I will have to go look to confirm

Hello to all. I have a Kospet Prime , which i have updated once through the guide mentioned in this post. Im trying once again to do the same with the new firmware, 2.4 if im not mistaken. Although i have installed the driver, my pc will recognize the watch, update wont start . Anyone else had the same problem? Any help would be appreciated. My pc runs win 10 pro

Thank you in advance

did you remember to turn the watch off before you connected it to the pc?

2 Likes

I was wondering, too.

That was it. My bad, thank you for the help!

1 Like

In main thread about Kospet Prime in first post there is only firmware 1.7B. Its ok, and rest is alpha/beta release?

I am confused: if I scroll up to the beginning of this post, I see 2.4 B?

If any of them were alphas or betas it would probably have said so. Ideally the 1.7 firmware should probably have been posted in this thread together with the rest of them (or all of them in the other thread), but there’s a lot of stuff going on here and it’s hard to keep track of everything, so I think we can excuse Pablo if he makes a minor mistake sometimes

We are working on a complete database for all firmwares. It’s almost completed and it will become an important part of our website. But we still have some problems to contend with. And since we all only do this as a hobby, we are also limited in time.
Please be patient, we need some more time.

6 Likes

Update V2.6 B by OTA

3 Likes

Yep. Heart rate sensor improvements for dark skin. :+1:

Im mean this topic The Kospet PRIME Official post Now i understand that you moved firmware thread here. But maybe better idea is link this topic not version 1.7b in first post in official post.

Its normal that im not getting any ota updates?

We are a small team of people who do what we can in our spare time to provide this community for everyone.

There is a lot of work to do and obviously one of these things is to tidy up the firmware situation and consolidate threads.

We are nearly there and appreciate your patience while we do our best to sort this out.

Cheers

Pablo11

7 Likes