Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

my language and not good sorry. I have no problem using the array 100 all worked with the 2.3b fimware apart from the display login account google, I said above that each firmware update has a bug that is added. I am using a specially developed private apk. the mute function works (the problem and the window which is displayed 1 second or instead of 5 seconds) the problem does not come from the apk.

Hi . I appreciate english is not your first language but you are not giving me much to go on. As you know array 100 can open a app or a shortcut as long as the code is correct in the clockskin. But i must stress not every shortcut works . The only thing that does work all the time is opening of a app. It would be very odd if this particular app works with one firmware and then not another in a clockskin . As i have asked you to send me the links twice now and you havent i cannot test for you

Can you please check if itā€™s working on V1.6?

I found where the problem comes from (background cleaner . battery saver) i disabled for it to work, before I did no need to touch this function . the new 2.5b firmware and fully optimized to mute any background application .

2 Likes

Success . I can sleep now :+1: . I am going to bed :wink:

3 Likes

thank you for your help :+1:t2:

1 Like

thank you for your help :+1:t2:

Anytime :+1::wink:

1 Like

Good to hear that you solved your problem. :+1:

2 Likes

I am delighted to have solved the problem it will help other people who encounter the same problem :slight_smile:
for firmware upgrades a list of optimizations would be a good thing

Very nice work everyone out glad to hear that you are ok @floon and the problem is solvedā€¦ :+1:

3 Likes

Works well on my Microwear H8 lol :crazy_face:

Change the kernel with my stock and few lib files.
As for bugs, NONE so far :relaxed:
I managed to make both barometer and ambient display working :+1:

Better battery life and fresh appearance. Thanks @pablo11

Cool, which firmware are you using now?

Prime 2.5b
At first I am worried about no ambient clock, but after trying barometer app can run smoothly on hope firmware then I tried it, and it work.
Camera too, the only resolution are 7xx*12xx (forgot the exact value) but after trying to replace stock kernel into prime boot.img it worked flawlessly (5MP in resolution) .

I can also use face unlock, but the way to unlock it just stupid, I must face my own fist lol. So I keep it disabled.

Kospet doing well on their firmware, at least i can feel the difference in battery life between stock h8 (100%), hope (105-110%), and this firmware (115-125%) depends on usage scenario. But at least in cellular network standby it much better IMO.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :+1:

Yes, the battery exactly the one i give them thumbs up, since between the same hw it will be the most tricky one. Not to mention added features too.

EDIT : after 2 day tried it more, it seems the AOD took more battery than expected, when usually 1.2% /hour now about 2% /hour. The reason probably wifi scanning from app, since wakelock happens often compared to screen on.

1 Like

And on another note, when I am using USSD code to check my data plan or my last transaction the font are unreadable and this happens at all C7S based fw I am testing (H8, hope, prime so far.)

I am not surprised by this.
We have to understand that there are many items stripped out of the Android build used by the watches.
It would not surprise me if all the devices behave like this.

It may be possible to have a look at engineering mode to enable ussd but I canā€™t be sure.

If you tap on the build number to enable proper dev mode, you can use the app from the play storeā€¦ MTK engineering mode shortcut.

Regular development mode only allows USB debugging.

This way gives you the more advanced options.

Having said that - please donā€™t use it unless needed otherwise you can end up flashing again.

actually, the problem is only the font color. since the color both font and background is black

as for problem with wrong settings in android developer options, it can be solved with factory reset.
but as for mtk engineering, sometime it needs flashing with flashtool, since sometime itā€™s hardware related, like added few band in cellular network. edited touchscreen or screen options. depends on options available.

Oh ok.
Sadly thatā€™s a framework problem