Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

I know the update is for the heart problem with the skin color. other problem is added today

Version 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5 are the versions to try.
You have to use firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.

This is a 3+32 version of the Prime?

my watch and the kospet prime (3 + 32). I tested all the versions you have shared!

Other problem?
I am sorry, I donā€™t mean to be frustrating but I am trying to understand what the issues are.
Especially new ones.
You always use firmware upgrade option?

I use option : download only .
the new problem is on the video that I share with you

Yes ok.
If you do this then traces can be left behind.
My advice is to use download only if you are mixing images or only flashing some not all the images.

You should use firmware upgrade option if the firmware is for your watch because it cleans out any trash.

In your case you should use firmware upgrade but be aware that you will wipe data.

This is the option I use all the time.
Unless Iā€™m flashing boot or recovery.

1 Like

OK I will do the: firmware upgrade option

1 Like

Letā€™s see if it helps you :+1:

1 Like

thanks for the detailed explanation. Iā€™m testing

1 Like

the problem is still there .
1 second the mute sound window instead of 5 seconds

Mute the sound window?
Do you mean headphones or something else?
Do you have any video or anything like that?
Please help me understand or anyone here if you can help me understand?
I want to help but I am not understanding :disappointed:

If Iā€™ve understood correctly he is using array 100 to mute the sound, and his problem is that the message saying the sound was muted is only shown for 1 second. he posted a video a few posts up (post #568)

1 Like

Ah ok.
So it is a function within the watch face that is not working as expected?
Ok, I will refer to the more qualified @Dr_Andy_Vishnu and @Eric_Crochemore
as they are much more familiar with the face code than me.
@G1NT0N1C is too busy at the moment but hopefully one of the guys will be able to find out what is wrong.

Cheers

1 Like

Send me a link to download your WFD .xml file and i will look at it . Thanks

I am also interested in where you got the code to mute the sound using array 100 . Did you take it from someone elses clockskin

1 Like

all done mate. flashed with firmware update and then factory reset after updating and still no luck. should i try maybe format all then download?

nope, ā€œFormat All + Downloadā€ will delete your imei and other important stuff

1 Like

okā€¦well, still no luck with hr, its still failing test of reading hr on darker skin.

here is the window mute message of the sound I spoke. it sā€™affiche 1 second and before 5 seconds. no longer possible to read whether the sound and mute or not

I install android 7.1 sound mute apk to mute the sound and use Package Name Viewer to acitve the sound mute apk

Okay . Make sure package name viewer is on the watch ( not phone ) to get the array 100 info you need . This is because it can be different . Here are our instructions

Is this a playstore app or did you source this elsewhere ?

Send me your WFD .xml file and a link to the app