A short how-to about arraytype 100

The stockfaces are usually not in clockskin format. Why don’t you create your own watchface? It is not difficult and it is fun.

3 Likes

I wish I could but lazy to do it at this point… will wait for some one to atlease share the clockskon format folder for it.

I don’t think this will happen …

2 Likes

Dont know if anyone will find this usefull ? If you are using WFD load this image straight on top of your clockskins when using array 100 to give you a idea of positions when editing .xml files manually . I appreciate WFD shows the centre point at 200 x 200

20200330_204956

7 Likes

Sorry for asking for the second time but I couldn’t find a proper solution and I hope someone helps.
I want to find a way to link the interactive icons on the watch faces with custom applications taken into consideration that the weather application doesn’t auto update (Which leaves the temperature on the watch face unchanged), and the fitness application isn’t accurate. I can root the watch and delete these apps then install new apps, but I am not sure if the new apps are gonna be automatically linked to the interactive icons.
So the question is: Does rooting, and replacing the apps solve the issue?
Is there another way to link custom apps using a specific code? If yes, Can you please refer me to this code?
Thanks in advance

Read this guide

All installed apps and some stock apps can use this function . Root not required

3 Likes

Thx mate…!

1 Like

Hi again, So I installed a new weather application that auto-updates every 30 minutes. and then installed Package Name Viewer 2.0. I retrieved the codes of the new application and substituted it with the codes of the existent weather app in the clockskin xml file. I imported the skin to the watch but when I clicked on the weather icon nothing happened. it didn’t take me to the new app or even the old app. Did I do anything wrong?

It can take the smallest of errors for this not to work ? Are all the others working ? When you downloaded package viewer to get code , did you do this on watch ( not phone ) . It certainly shouldnt take you to the old app if you have changed to code to the new one . Send me a link to the app . Thanks

Hi, I didn’t use the phone at all, I used the package viewer on the watch and changed the codes using the PC. and I just changed these values in the picture above.
The link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.difer.weather&hl=en
Thanks in advance

Thats not a full app . Its a widget . Try a full weather app . Thanks

2 Likes

Now I get it. It means no matter what I do I can not get the temperature on the watch face to auto-update itself since that is limited to widgets and not applications.
Is there any way we get a widget on the watch face?

No, that’s not possible atm.

2 Likes

I’ve just had an idea, we might be able to use some android launcher like Nova, and get anything we need on the Homescreen. But then we lose the ability to install watchfaces :woozy_face:

Or you use Universal Launcher that updates the weather every two hours…

6 Likes

It seems that the Universal launcher is better than the default one in many ways. I’m gonna install it

3 Likes

It is :+1:. Great launcher

you can have the weather with software (Watch Face Designer) too1

4 Likes

Wow! Awesome face! Is there a link to this?

4 Likes

@floon
We are opening up our storage for registered users.
As soon as we have sorted out the security details we will publish the details.
But it will mean that any designer can upload their work to the server attached to this website and share with people.
So, fingers crossed it will be done soon :handshake:

2 Likes