Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

New version 2.1b is coming OTA this morning. now is downloading

1 Like

Yep.
For 3+32 or 1+16 version of the Prime?
Should be 3+32

I just checked my PRIME(3G+32G) , there is indeed a new version of the updated firmware !(…It should be V2.1_B)

Yep - I’ll upload the full version but there was no rush due to the OTA.

yes for 3+32

1 Like

2 Likes

What does the upgrade give us. That’s different from V2.0

a new icon for a look screen, more fluidity, and a better battery life, is what i observed until now

I have updated my watch V2.1_B. my custom dial and buggy the gauge of battery which feser a circle and buggy thank you kospet (I have the same dial in 30 colors to modify I am not happy :frowning:20200627_210139

1 Like

This seems to be all about the launcher, Stock or UL…

In this case, only a small adjustment in the clockskin xml is necessary to fix it.

I’m actually wondering if people are performing a factory reset after the update :thinking:
If not then there is always a possibility of bad behaviour.

only a small adjustment in the clockskin xml ?

i used Watch Face Designer need save in another format ?

look at this:

1 Like

I watched thank you.
I save all my projects with the option (export twiked clockskin) and I check the box (Generate a img-clock_previw.png file + Reposition the battery information) .
the file and buggy today .
I am a little lost

Full flash version of v2.1b added to top post.
No change log unfortunately - yet.

1 Like

after each update i do a factory reset, i followed tips all previous posts

1 Like

Excellent… It’s good practice :+1:

1 Like

I love this forum it is enriching to read all the comments, I learn from all the comments

1 Like

I did a lot of tests I can’t solve my problem. my personalized Round Display not works more on the new v2.1 _B … I returned to the version v1.8 _B I like my personalized Round Display . I hope the bug will be corrected

1 Like