LG Watch Sport Face

If you want :slight_smile: and have time :slight_smile: also with touch :slight_smile: thx

That looks a bit difficult, I haven’t tried anything like it yet. So I’ll surely attempt to make it as accurate as possible, but why not make another post so that other members can have a go at it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome work. But it does not work with standard launcher. The battery indicator bar is getting misplaced.

RK

1 Like

@irohunk sorry for that. Could you redownload the one for stock launcher? It should work now

1 Like

Thank you. Can I ask how you fixed it. I have another watch faces doing the same thing with the battery indicator being in the wrong place and I can’t figure it out how to fix it.

Thanks

I followed this:

:+1:

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Please dont apologize. You are doing some amazing work here.

RK

1 Like

It works perfectly now.

RK

1 Like

Nice job. It looks really nice!

I have a question; @meghgoswami835 why don’t u make heart rate section also have a progress edge bar? That’d be cool with max rate of 187bpm for example and resting rate of 50-60 bpm, Coding is very simple; something like this: (0.454547*{shr})+255 on the progress shader. It’s cool regardless

@Pavol86 please don’t hijack this thread. Create a new thread in the request section of the round watch faces.

2 Likes

I dont understand

@meghgoswami835 instead of the google assistant, could you please make it like the original one i.e. with upcoming calendar event update?

RK

Thanks! But regarding the heartrate progress bar, I don’t understand how it can be implemented. Could you please provide a bit more info?

It’s alright, but if you want to make a face request you could start another thread. It’s good forum etiquette to keep a thread on topic.

1 Like

With a static image, you mean? Cuz I don’t think upcoming calendar events can be shown on these watchfaces
If so, would you want it with the same message (20m: Coffee with Lily) or something different?

I did not know that it was not possible to display the upcoming calendar events on watchfaces. In that case, the google assistant is good. Thanx a tonn.

RK

1 Like

amazing work ! always including both stock and UL with designs, thank you.

looking forward to any and all upcoming works of more digital watch faces !

1 Like

Excellent :watch: face work! Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I put the version with a simple search, and it turned out this (The version with the assistant doesn’t have this. Can I fix it somehow? I have Lemfo Lem8.

Hi @meghgoswami835. I’m using UL on my Kospet Hope & am only getting a black screen with the info on, not like ur photo’s. I have uninstalled & reinstalled, Any idea’s please? :thinking: