Kospet prime 2 firmware

I know I asked this before but can you tell how to get back original android system of this watch please :grin::grin:

You have to flash it:
-D09_KOSPET_PRIME2_V1.4_20201031.zip - Google Drive

Same way As Faw?

Yes, exactly.

Can u give me the link of tools that I need ?
I mean flash tool please
Just 1 thing in dropdown menu I need to change to upgrade?

Surely you noticed that there is a search function here?
We can’t just keep posting the same thing over and over again…

3 Likes

I already gave you the links one month ago. I’m not willing to look for it twice…

1 Like

This file will make it fully original system right?

Just try it…

1 Like

Set firmware upgrade right?

Sorry, but I’m not going to repeat every single step I explained to you on May 17th. You can just read it again…
Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

I just flashed to stock 1.4 but cant access to apn says not available for this user.
So the question is if I again flash to faw version wil it fix it?

Says invalid scatter file

Just read the original post of the FAW firmware topic, everything you have asked has already explained a few times.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for tons of same questions but couldn’t find answer for 1.1v I mean do I need to download this or version 1.0 is enough(any improvments in 1.1v?)

Maybe I cam answer this question for you since I’ve been flashing custom ROMs since the early days of Android.

What I’ve noticed is developers typically re-release the same firmware with no changes or improvements whatsoever. The only thing that changes in most cases is the build number. :grin:

Almost downloaded 1.1 so should I update?
If this won’t affect badly I’ll update

Currently, it doesn’t matter too much. You can stay on V1.0 and then update to V1.2 once it is released.

Ok than I won’t update till valuable update will be released

Thnx a lot for respond