International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

I installed the update FAW-Z32PRO-V1.0.zip because FAW-Z32PRO-V1.1.zip reports an opening error. (The watch had an original system). So I should have an older version, but the front camera didn’t work in that and now it works. Also other functions. So which version is the latest?
I don’t want to do the factory settings at all, even if you recommend it. I just restarted and everything works as it should

FAW-Z32PRO-V1.1.zip is the latest and it has to be installed after installing FAW-Z32PRO-V1.0.zip, it’s just the way it is. The FAW-Z32PRO-V1.0.zip where the camera didn’t work was probably not the same as the current one

That’s how I misunderstood. Thanks, I’ll try.

Why factory settings? I did it and again some of my applications don’t work. They had no problem before. The contents of the ROM will also be deleted unnecessarily. The watch works on the new FAW even without the factory settings.

1 Like

But here in the discussion, the factory settings are still listed in the update instructions as a necessity. But in my experience, it works until that reset. Then the problems begin. But it is true that I install other applications that may affect it

Is this possible for lem15?
Best regards
Eike

1 Like

If there is any update available it will be announced (this applies to all devices), for the LEM15 in specific i can only redirect to this post for now:

Edit:
(This is more of a general information for the FAW firmware)
Be assured that feedback is perceived and some suggestion might sooner or later find it’s way into one of the updates. There might be also an update available very soon.

1 Like

We have a thread for the LEM 15 and APPLLP 4 and I have already posted about this subject in one of these threads.
(they are the exact same device)

Both of the Z36 devices are being looked at and if the solution provider agrees, we will see if we can do it with them

But… Let’s try to keep it the right threads.

Cheers

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official LEM15 Thread

Great rom, used for a week or more, found no bugs, everything works fine. It consumes excellent battery from 7 to 23 remains about 10% of charge (reading 10 emails, 3-4 phone calls of 4-5 minutes, a little FB and twtter). For those who complain of poor usability of applications I use the magnifier or change display mode. It would be great to have the possibility to mod by adapting apps developed for wear os. However, Google’s apps are definitely better than lemfo stocks. A small note to implement volume adjustment during the hands-free call.

Hoping someone can assist, I have the original FAW rom on my Lem12 Pro, and obviously have to reflash back to stock and then install the legacy ROM.

Using the latest SP flash tools software I am repeatedly getting thrown a failed to get PMT info error if attempting to reflash and then another error if trying to use the download only option. Tried a few different USBs but hasn’t made any difference yet.

Which firmware are you trying to flash?

Basically, if you have the drivers installed and you have extracted the correct stock firmware to a folder that has NO SPACES in the name it should be ok.

I am currently working in a data centre again today but I will try to help

Hey Pablo, it’s the firmware listed in the first post.

Just re-attempted and the watch is now in red state… Something strange is happening or I’m missing something :thinking:

Can you send me a screen shot of the folder path and the flash tool screen please?

sure, have just sent you a PM

Hi @pablo11 Crisis averted…It must be my crappy laptop, I have just successfully completed all the steps as per all my previous attempts but this time it worked :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Feel free to delete above posts if you like…

1 Like

It was on one drive.
In future put the FW on the desktop or C: root…
Glad it’s fixed

1 Like

Just for future reference,
Flash tool and FW is better to be used outside of this type of folder you have in your screen shot… One drive is not a good place to use

2 Likes

Hi all - Beta testers needed
Install is same as the others.
If coming from stock branded FW, please use v1.0 before you try this or any other FAW updates.
Feedback about the launcher and power consumption is much appreciated.
BETA Thread is here

Cheers

3 Likes