International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

I can only speak for the watches I have and currently use the Lem 10 and Genesis. The alarm does work when in the Power Save mode, which uses minimal battery overnight.

1 Like

I thought of saving the update file to a google drive and then downloading it to my watch.

Top post updated.
Please read.

Tested as requested. I’m getting an Invalid Scatter file error. Just reporting

1 Like

upgrading to the faw international firmware is not done with sp flash tools, but as shown in this video:

1 Like

I already have the FAW version which doesn’t seem to have the Wireless update option

ah ok, then you have to flash the stock v1.4 as there are some differences between the zips for flashing with sp flash tools and the zips for local upgrade on the watch

1 Like

I’m not in a hurry. I’m just testing for Pablo, as he requested on the first post for feedback. I can wait until Pablo has a fix

Last update, scatter invalid!

I need some help with my LEM12PRO. I had previously used the FAW version that first came out. Everything was great. So I wanted to update to the new version. No Wireless Update in the FAW version I had, so I followed the advise to downgrade to stock using the stock firmware at the top of this page. At about 90% of the flash, SP Tools gave me an error :

ERROR : STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION (-1073414141) , MSP ERROE CODE : 0x00

which may be a disconnect error. Now the watch repeatedly reboots into “Red State : Your device has failed verification and may not work properly”. I can try to re-flash it, but I can’t seem to shut the device off to do so. Any suggestions?

You can just push the download button on the flash tool and it will automatically re-flash the device on a reboot (which should happen automatically since it is currently in a bootloop due to the incomplete flash).

1 Like

Thanks! I thought I had tried that, but I tried a different USB port and selected Firmware Upgrade and left it for a few seconds and this time it did it. I appear to be back to stock. Thanks for the quick help!

3 Likes

Just updated to FAW 1.1 from FAW 1.0 and all went very smoothly. My 3:00 camera is now working and custom build now reads FAW - Z32PRO V1.1. While I know it’s suggested/recommended to RESET, I have not yet and will see how it goes. What a real time saver! If I do run into issues, I’ll reset first before seeking help here. Thanks again FAW development team! Woohoo!!!

1 Like

There is no fix for this.
@noidremained is correct and you should flash back to the stock firmware and then start using the update zips.

This is unfortunate but it is reality.

1 Like

Nope, must be something wrong somewhere.
Which version of firmware are you using at the moment and are you just copying the zip file to your watch and updating?
Not unzipping it are you?

All done. All good. Thank you.

Would there be OTA from now on, since it has the ability to wirelessly update?

No, they will be update zips that you copy to the storage

Hi Todster, Hope you managed to get it,
Initially my watch too, was not recognizing and then I realized I have to connect the watch (switch offed) after I click on the “Download” button on Flash tool.

Thank you Pablo.

Just reporting so far the latest FAW update has been working really well. Keep them coming, I’m more than happy to test.

Many thanks to all the FAW crew for making this happen.

Thanks guys

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying it
Thanks for the feedback :+1: