International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

It’s fine, i will try to recreate it.
Is it just the AutoNotification app itself that causes the crash or does it require something else as well?

I was using HeartOnTop with day tracking on, and was trying to dismiss repeated notifications that it had enabled draw over other apps permission. In AN I set it to dismiss notifications containing text “HeartOnTop”. I may have selected only notifications from Android System. And I was using Universal Launcher.

Wow… That is whole mix of possibilities…
@none this is a challenge without removing the different apps that could contribute to the issue…

Just had a reboot nothing to do with AutoNotification, circa 22:40 EDT: logcat.txt - Google Drive

1 Like

Great now I need an Android 10 watch. I wish the prime was more water proof or the lem14 had better cameras :dizzy_face::laughing:

1 Like

@pablo11 real discussion i want to have with you thank you yesterday for the steps i did i have the new firmware every thing is nice BUT first of all its find slow now a little bit when i click recent task it takes a bit long to show apps second thing u mentioned that the clean task in the widget never works and is in the long press power menu well i dont see it third i really dont like the new style of the power menu its tiny for a big watch and i liked the other one forth power save is removed from the long press which is bad really bad i used it all the time and now i have to go to settings and on it but when click on power save it goes to the usual power save mode i like it when it was to hold press and go out of it but now i have to simply press power and when i press the power on i think setting is still running in the back ground fifth the setting never went to circle i tried to make it but it wint go only in apps …rest the things are pretty much as i wanted it to be and like the functions love it just want you to look after the things i mention thank you :innocent::innocent::innocent:

And i have a question about the camera which in camera mode the watch look like it is 13 but when picture is snapped it become blueish and i think the pickcels become less and really dont like the blue look . Does any body know to fix that …thank you

I have downloaded the Firmware file for D09 KP2 in my desktop, how to install it on my KS2 android watch?

Wake up by tap mode just for that function I am so excited to upgrade it but as it is risky to damage watch guess I won’t do anything

Its wont unless u k the steps

Thank you for wiiteer, developer. Great works.
Now I’m trying to use FAW firmware. I have two question about this nice firmware.

1. How to expand the status bar?
    I use status bar to control some app in v1.4. I could expand status bar by using gesture app, “Edge Gestures”, but in FAW firmware I can’t do.

2. WatchDroidPhone can’t get notifications on watch.
    I use WatchDroidPhone in the watch to control the phone via BT connection (not the WatchDroidAssistant). It’s mean reversal; watch=WatchDroidPhone, phone=WatchDroidAssistant.

In V1.4, WatchDroidPhone can get the notifications in watch, but in FAW firmware can’t. I think its not normal using but easy to control phone via BT,

Best Regards.

@6eats
Thanks for the feedback…
Did you watch the video I added to the top post from Mr Ticks?

Here is one of me using the task cleaner but you should watch his video

Close task works fine…
Not sure what is going on for you.
You do know that you have to long press the menu item right?

We are changing this to have slightly better size

You can’t change the settings menu to full screen mode or it would not work.

It is in square mode for a very good reason. So that you can now access all the settings in A10.

Power save is not removed. It is controlled by the settings you choose.
It is exactly the same as an Android mobile phone.

@111106 You can’t change the status bar.
No need to.
Watch Droid works perfectly but you really need to understand how to set permissions.

Here is Mr Ticks video if you missed it

4 Likes

Anyone please, guide me on how to install the new Firmware to the KP2 android watch.

2 Likes

@longks22
Prime 2 flash process is the same as any other.

@6eats
Thanks… Yes @none and I will discuss it with Wiiteer and see if it can be fixed.

I think a driver may have been updated and you are right… In some circumstances I see a blue tinge in the image.
We will check it out :+1::+1:

Yes thank you very much because it annoys me when it comes blue

Thanks, but telling us once is enough…

2 Likes

I meant by something else but i liked the powersave to be in the long press